Beginner

I just recently wanted to learn how to use these things so can anyone just teach me the basics like just making :P the computer automatically giving keyboard commands and delays? I kinda get the delays cause I searched the help files.

I'm completely new at this and if noone wants to help me, is there at least a site that will teach me?

• Moderators

I just recently wanted to learn how to use these things so can anyone just teach me the basics like just making :P the computer automatically giving keyboard commands and delays? I kinda get the delays cause I searched the help files.

I'm completely new at this and if noone wants to help me, is there at least a site that will teach me?

Anyone Teaching #1

Anyone Teaching #2

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I just recently wanted to learn how to use these things so can anyone just teach me the basics like just making :) the computer automatically giving keyboard commands and delays? I kinda get the delays cause I searched the help files.

Welcome to the forums! and welcome to autoit!

Most all the necessary information you'll need can be found in either the online helpfile or the one that came with your version of autoit.

Make sure you download SciTE4Au3 also as it will make you're scripting life 100x easier(Also in sig)

If you have any problem not answered in the helpfile, the search the forums using th button in the upper-right hand corner of the page.

If that doesn't help, post a Specific question here and we'll try to help you as best we can.

Also, Try Valuator's "Autoit 1-2-3". Its a sticky in the Scripts and scraps forum, it will get you started

Happy scripting! :P:nuke:

EDIT:

Awww... Smoke you beat me :D

Edited by Paulie