Paintshop Pro

I haven't had a good paint program to use besides when i was in school and i don't have any source of income so i was wondering if anyone had Paint Shop Pro or anying thats around that level that they could send to me some how... i know it's pretty lame to ask for this and try to sneak my way around buying it but man using windows basic paint is horrible lol well i'd appreciate it extremely and again im sorry for posting off topic i'm sure this will be the only one.

[quote]I don't like to think, Therefore I ChEaT[/quote]

• Moderators

I haven't had a good paint program to use besides when i was in school and i don't have any source of income so i was wondering if anyone had Paint Shop Pro or anying thats around that level that they could send to me some how... i know it's pretty lame to ask for this and try to sneak my way around buying it but man using windows basic paint is horrible lol well i'd appreciate it extremely and again im sorry for posting off topic i'm sure this will be the only one.

Not suprised you haven't found it yet on your own based on what forum you've posted this in.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I thought definition of sorry was to "show regret" (dictionary.com) and that once someone said they were sorry they wouldn't do it again... So sorry it advance seems rather stupid.. as does your post considering this is a computer programming forum

Sincerely amused, Piano_Man

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

Ok cool thanks for helping instead of wasting time telling me i've done something wrong.

but you have done something wrong.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN