EnCodeIt 2.0

SmOke_N

• Moderators

EnCodeIt 2.0

• NOTE!!
  • EnCodeIt Must be ran from within the EnCodeIt 2.0 folder in order to work.
  • EnCodeIt Must have access to the internet upon start up.
  • Many will ask why? A majority answer has been under "Rights" since the original post.
[*]Batch Encode
  • Simply drag your All your files at one time over EnCodeIt to EnCode in bulk.
[*]GUI - Options
  • Compiler Location - You will be prompted on the first execution to provide the Aut2Exe.exe location
  • If at sometime that Aut2Exe.exe should change you can change it's new location from here as well
  • DeCompiler Location - You will be prompted on the first execution to provide the Exe2Aut.exe location
  • If at sometime that Exe2Aut.exe should change you can change it's new location from here as well
  • PC Relief - You have the option of changing Sleeps that have been put EnCodeIt for more PC Relief, time is in Milliseconds
[*]HotKey Exit
  • Press Esc to stop EnCodeIt
[*]OutPut Files
  • Your file will be output in the same directory it was found and the name will be [Filename]_Encoded[Number of current encode].[extension]
  • There is now a log for debugging, it will show all your original Functions and Variables and their Encoded Functions and Encoded Variables names.
  • This can be found with the newley made EnCoded File with the same #
[*]In Executable form
  • Don't waiste your breath complaining about it being in executable form, the source is not open, and if you don't trust me or don't like it, don't use it.
[*]Rights
  • I reserve the right to change the license option to this at any time.
[*]Required type of coding style
  • If you're having issues, there are some key factors to think of.
  • EnCodeIt does it's best to predict bad coding habbits.
  • Some coders name their variables / single text words / functions the same as one or the other or all.
  • Example:
  • Send("Text") | HotKey("{ESC}", "Text") | Func Text() | $Text = "blah"
  • As confusing as this is to look at normally, it's even more confusing to EnCodeIt.
  • EnCodeIt will end up spitting out something like:
  • Send("_MB0939300") | HotKey("{ESC}", "_MB0939300") | Func _MB0939300() | $_MB0939300 = "blah"
  • As you can see from the above example, this is not the correct output.
  • If the coder took some time to do it correctly, they could have avoided this like:
  • Send("Text") | HotKey("{ESC}", "_MyText") | Func _MyText() | Vars can be anything that's not a function name.
Other than that, most everything else has remained the same at this location <click here>.

DownLoad EnCodeIt 2.0 Here

Edit: 12:10AM - Feb 18, 2007

Removed.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

thanks for sharing. Works!

Just two points:

The new GUI doesn't fit all the time.

Why does it have to have an internet connection? Is it just for the case that you change your mind and make the people pay for it?

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• Moderators

Hi,

thanks for sharing. Works!

Just two points:

The new GUI doesn't fit all the time.

Can you PM me a screen shot of the GUI? And or explain what you mean by "fit"?

Why does it have to have an internet connection?

Because that's how I programmed it.

Edit:

That sounds rude... wasn't meant to be... The answer you gave to your own question is a reason yes.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Seems to be an issue with FileInstall() parameter 1 being encoded, I'll have to have a look when I get a chance on why.

Smoke, this is more than great, it's perfect!

There were no errors at all, and it's like 300 times faster now!

This is a great software! Really great job!

[quote name='Valik' post='301213' date='Jan 31 2007, 10:36 PM']You seem to have a habit of putting things in the wrong place. I feel sorry for any female you attempt to have sex with.[/quote][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][/font]

I like the new gui SmOke_N. It works well.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

• Moderators

Why?

I posted an answer under where it says it above.

gui looks nice :P

After your last post I thought you wern't going to relese this, I'm so relieved.

You guys can thank Valik for it.

How did you do that GUI in autoit? I need to find some examples of that!

Unfortunately, those aren't open options readily available for native autoit commands.

• Moderators

thats not an answer...

well wanst hard to find out what it does :P

No it isn't :nuke: ... and it's harmless as you saw.

• Moderators

So does this mean if I am working away from home, say on a laptop without an internet connection, I can't use EncodeIt on my programs?

Correct...

Hey Smoke_N, that's a sweet GUI! Is this program made 100% with AutoIt? If not could you maybe give me a hint as to how you created that awesome GUI? From 321 lines of code (not tidied) to 2,344 lines of code. The compiled file size went from 216 KBs to 208 KBs. It went down 8 KBs!!! It's defenately worth it when it comes to building a program you will be distributing to the real public or even just the AutoIt community. I am interested in how you made that GUI... I just can't get over how nice it looks!

EDIT: Hey, changed my filesize reference to AFTER i compiled it raw and compiled it encoded, and WOW man that's incredible!!! it went DOWN 8 KBs lol sweet!

Edited by dandymcgee

- Dan [Website]

Hey Smoke_N, that's a sweet GUI! Is this program made 100% with AutoIt? If not could you maybe give me a hint as to how you created that awesome GUI? Also, when I encoded my script it made some dramatic changes. From 321 lines of code (not tidied) to 2,344 lines of code. The file size went from 12 KBs to 112 KBs. It went up 100 KBs!!! I don't mind how many lines of code it is, but that's quite a jump in file size. I guess it's worth it when it comes to building a program you will be distributing to the real public not just AutoIt community. I am interested in how you made that GUI though... I just can't get over how nice it looks!

If you would have read the first post you wouldn't have been shocked that it made your script longer. But when you compile a encoded script it is useally smaller then a unencoded compiled script.

- EnCodeIt Must have access to the internet upon start up.

* Many will ask why? A majority answer has been under "Rights" since the original post.

Why does it have to have an internet connection? Is it just for the case that you change your mind and make the people pay for it?

Because that's how I programmed it.

Edit:

That sounds rude... wasn't meant to be... The answer you gave to your own question is a reason yes.

Whats wrong now a days with just being clear about your future intentions!

Don't think it will hurt the number of helpful bug report you will get that much.

It at leased won't hurt your own trustworthiness in this matter.

not completely unimportant I think, considering the kind of program you have/are creating.

Ergo: I'll pass for the moment.

(yes, even do I have something I like to de-source before sharing.)

(nope, v1 was not yet up to the job for this particular script/app.)

Anyway, Good luck.

And don't forget, some fun.

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...