EnCodeIt 2.0

SmOke_N

I hate people like Gene...

I've read this thread, pages 1-13, 17-19

And I'm not sure what makes me more sad....

No, nevermind I can't even grasp it into words, but it is very very frustrating.

SmOke_N, is there a way for gratuitous people to purchase your fine piece of work?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So there's no way to get this program anymore?

Come on Smoke, please don't let the idiots ruin this great program! All your hard work, and you're letting it go to waste just because some people don't like the way you've set it up? Come on, you can do better than that! Please just put the download back on and continue to support this masterpiece!

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

So there's no way to get this program anymore?

Come on Smoke, please don't let the idiots ruin this great program! All your hard work, and you're letting it go to waste just because some people don't like the way you've set it up? Come on, you can do better than that! Please just put the download back on and continue to support this masterpiece!

was Smoke_N the one who was leaving this forum??

Don't bother, It's inside your monitor!------GUISetOnEvent should behave more like HotKeySet()

was Smoke_N the one who was leaving this forum??

oh yeah, but is that the only reason the download was removed?

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

well then, my other post still stands, even if Smoke may never see it...

and in the meantime, somebody want to send me this excellent script? thanks...

Edited by theguy0000

Actually, I started working on an obfuscator two weeks ago when i went on vacation (got bored ha). Since I've gotten home I have not looked at it, but in the week I was gone I got a pretty good start on it, I worked out all the bugs so that variables are correctly renamed (so that the script runs correctly) but I was having trouble renaming the functions. I havn't even started to think about doing includes (although in some cases it wont matter if includes are obfuscated) or anything else yet. However, if someone wants to see it, I can work out some more bugs, comment the source and release it here (open source of course), but it may not be for awhile, because I was developing it on my brothers laptop (since I was on vacation and I didn't have my PC) and my brother wont be home for an undefined amount of time (maybe a few days - 1.5 weeks).

Edited by Kourath

Actually, I started working on an obfuscator two weeks ago when i went on vacation (got bored ha). Since I've gotten home I have not looked at it, but in the week I was gone I got a pretty good start on it, I worked out all the bugs so that variables are correctly renamed (so that the script runs correctly) but I was having trouble renaming the functions. I havn't even started to think about doing includes (although in some cases it wont matter if includes are obfuscated) or anything else yet. However, if someone wants to see it, I can work out some more bugs, comment the source and release it here (open source of course), but it may not be for awhile, because I was developing it on my brothers laptop (since I was on vacation and I didn't have my PC) and my brother wont be home for an undefined amount of time (maybe a few days - 1.5 weeks).

I still use EncodeIt 1.0 from ages ago and it is still great, but I did start working on my own too. I got it to rename variables, functions, and strings (stuff inside quotes). It isnt anywhere near as good as encodeit but it's a start. Even the original encode it was pretty easy to reverse/decode the strings, which is going to be the same for any obfuscation script because you have to have an encryption seed and built in function to decrypt it. But as far as function names and stuff, there is no way to reverse that. I patterned mine after EncodeIt. I even "borrowed" the way the strings were encoded, but not as complex. My own code, but still alot rougher.

If anyone is interested in collaborating, PM me. I'll post a version up for people to try.

This thread makes me feel bad for Smoke_N

I still don't understand, after reading and re-reading this thread several times, how people failed to grasp this one simple concept: If you don't like it, don't use it

My interpretation:

Smoke_N wrote a program and put the finished project here on these forums for the use of other patrons of Autoit.

Smoke_N does his best to provide support for his program and takes suggestions for improvement etc.etc.

(He didn't have to.)

People start being morons and asking the same 3 questions Stringlen(pi) times.

(READ YOU NOOBS!)

People start being stupid and questioning Smoke_N's integrity.

(If you don't trust it, You don't have to use it.)

Ridiculous Flaming ensues.

(Morons)

Smoke_N gets fed up and takes the program down so now no one can use it.

(I wish I could have gotten the latest version before it was removed :shocked: )

People like "frodo" and "gene" should do the internet world a favor and never touch a computer for the rest of their lives.

People can be so stupid.

To all thoses who bitched:

Smoke_N was as trusted as a mod, why would anyone care about if it checks home? All you guys did was bitch at him wondering why it called home, then you wonder why he removes the link and uses that 'call home' to disable it.

• Developers

Its sad to see all these discussions about if Smoke_N is to be trusted or not.

To be honest, I don't like software that "Calls Home" but you have the choice NOT to use it and just to shut up about it.

There is not doubt in my mind about trusting Ron so lets stop all this BS about it and let Ron be Ron and respect his choices.

I am working on an Obfuscator that will be available in Beta within a few days unless testing reveals bugs. It will be included in the SciTE4AutoIt3 installer and incorporated in AutoIt3Wrapper so you only need to add a Compiler directive to have your Source Obfuscated which is wrapped in the EXE.

It will not be as feature rich as Smoke_N's Encodeit but it will Rename all Func's Variables and encode Strings and Macro's.

It has several of the same limitations as Indicated in this thread for the obvious reasons.

I can use a couple of serious testers to help testing it to ensure not too many script are broken when used ... :shocked:

* Closing this thread to avoid more emotions and me highjacking it*

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)