dllstructdelete

t0ddie

well, looks like the newest version of autoit does not have DllStructDelete.

i wrote this program with an older version of autoit

I get an error when pushing a button on my gui.

here is the code for the button.

Case $msg3 = $setall
                    Local $ret = _GUICtrlListViewSetCheckState ($listview, -1, $checkall)
                    $checkall = Not $checkall
                    If ($ret == $LV_ERR) Then
                        MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error setting Check state")
                    EndIf

DllStructDelete($p)

Error: Unknown function name.

I am simply asking this. is this function NOT included with the new release of autoit?

if not is there a workaround?

Edited by t0ddie

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

DllStructDelete is not used anymore, instead use $p = 0 where $p is the dllstruct you wish to delete.

?

im just trying to select the checkboxes, when i get that error.

i dont see where i need to change any code. please bear with me. im not an idiot but this is new to me. i dont usually get these types of errors.

here is the code for the button that i use to delete which ever checkboxes are checked.

Case $msg3 = $del2

$sure = MsgBox(2621444, "Are You Sure?", "Delete all checked sets?")

If $sure = 6 Then
                        For $x = 1 To $set
                            $xx = $x - 1
                            Local $is_Checked = _GUICtrlListViewGetCheckedState ($listview, $xx)
                            If ($is_Checked <> $LV_ERR) Then
                                If ($is_Checked) Then
                                ;MsgBox(0, "test", "Item " & $x & " is Checked")
                                    $jjj = $jjj + 2
                                Else
                                    $newarrayset = $newarrayset + 1
                                    ReDim $keysets_sel[$xxx + 2]
                                    $keysets_sel[$xxx] = $keysets[$jjj]
                                    $keysets_sel[$xxx + 1] = $keysets[$jjj + 1]
                                    $xxx = $xxx + 2
                                    $jjj = $jjj + 2
                                EndIf
                            EndIf
                        Next
                        GUICtrlSetData($mylist, "")
                        $spacer = "."
                        $set = $newarrayset
                        $xxx = 0
                        For $x = 1 To $set
                            $spacer = $spacer & " "
                            GUICtrlSetData($mylist, "                SET " & $x & ":")
                            ReDim $keysets[$xxx + 2]
                            $keysets[$xxx] = $keysets_sel[$xxx]
                            GUICtrlSetData($mylist, "D2 KEY: " & $keysets[$xxx])
                            $keysets[$xxx + 1] = $keysets_sel[$xxx + 1]
                            GUICtrlSetData($mylist, "EX KEY: " & $keysets[$xxx + 1])
                            GUICtrlSetData($mylist, $spacer)
                            $xxx = $xxx + 2
                        Next

ReDim $keysets_sel[1]
                        $keysets_sel[0] = ""
                        GUICtrlSetData($counter, $set)
                        GUIDelete($select)
                        ExitLoop
                    EndIf

i cant even get that far though as soon as i hit the first button to automatically select all of the checkboxes for me, is when i get the error.

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

are you using the include that comes with the install of the latest release?

dllstructdelete was removed from the functions a long time ago.

i have an old version of autoit that i used to create this on my other computer.

in that computers include folder, i have modified some of the files to suit my needs.

i have the newest (3.2) version of autoit insstalled on THIS computer.

i used the hacked version of exe2au3 and decompiled the compiled script.

i copied and pasted the "include" section from the script and put it in a new script in the include folder.

i then called the new script in the include folder from my script

the script WILL work on the computer with the old version of autoit

Id this was removed from the new version, what is the equivelent replacement code i should use?

i have no idea about this stuff and would just like it fixed so i dont have to use my old computer to work on this code!!! (yes i tried instlaling the same version of autoit thats on my old computer, onto this one. it didnt work)

basically im using the same includes that the working script on my other computer uses.

the problem is internal in the autoit code where i have no idea how to edit it.

what i am asking for, is replacement of the code that i have there, that will do the equivilent of what i want, with whatever code will work with the new version.

if at all possible.

Edited by t0ddie

Replace DllStructDelete with $p = 0 where $p is the dllstruct you wish to delete.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

btw I suggest putting your custom stuff in thier own includes and not to modify the ones provided for you.

@Gary,

looking at your new avatar I think you have been spending too much time in front of your computer screen. :P:nuke::)

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

• Moderators

i used the hacked version of exe2au3 and decompiled the compiled script.

:P:nuke:

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Replace DllStructDelete with $p = 0 where $p is the dllstruct you wish to delete.

I am sorry i did not realize you were referring to the include code.

i thought i would have to use different code in the script itself.

and i wasnt sure what exactly to change, but i replaced all of the instances of DllStructDelete ($p)

with $p = 0 and it works now.

:P:nuke:

its a useful tool.

it adds the include scripts right to the decompiled script. without those, all my modifications would have been lost.

there is use for it besides stealing you know...

@bigdod they are in their own script in the include folder. i did not modify any include directly.

• Moderators

its a useful tool.

it adds the include scripts right to the decompiled script. without those, all my modifications would have been lost.

there is use for it besides stealing you know...

@bigdod they are in their own script in the include folder. i did not modify any include directly.

What do you think the regular "released" Exe2Aut.exe does?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

i thought i remembered correctly the old exe2aut decompiled with the include name of the file and not the file itself, maybe not.

its still a helpful tool for if you forgot your passphrase.

I personally change the passphrase to a different unique phrase each time and it can be difficult to remember or locate especially when using more than one computer with multiple drives on each.

• Moderators

i thought i remembered correctly the old exe2aut decompiled with the include name of the file and not the file itself, maybe not.

its still a helpful tool for if you forgot your passphrase.

I personally change the passphrase to a different unique phrase each time and it can be difficult to remember or locate especially when using more than one computer with multiple drives on each.

Sure hope you don't use that on the new EnCodeIt I just released :P

It does not open compiled scripts that you do not know the password for, like other people executables. I thought that was logical. If I were to pick a different passphase each time for my exe's, then surely I'm giving away the right to decompile them as no one could remember random phrases for each :P ?

Edit:

Striked word

Edited by MHz

Drop the toddy, take a coffee and wake up mister.

If you can't remember a random password, and you need to use a hacked decompiler

then you ain't really smart. Why don't just use a simple password that you will reminded

of once in a while, such as "idiot", or what about keeping a copy of the original source

somewhere safe ?

You're not only taking a shit in Jon's face with your comments but you're even trying

to make it look like it's ok on the official forum and homepage of the program....

"Would you mind wiping my ass when you're finished wiping your face ?"

If you can't remember a random password, and you need to use a hacked decompiler

then you ain't really smart. Why don't just use a simple password that you will reminded

of once in a while, such as "idiot", or what about keeping a copy of the original source

somewhere safe ?

You're not only taking a shit in Jon's face with your comments but you're even trying

to make it look like it's ok on the official forum and homepage of the program....

I think Homer Simpson sums this post up best: "It's funny 'cause it's true!" I particularly like the password "idiot", that's classic.

somewhere safe ?

I like the "Drop the toddy, take a coffee and wake up mister."

There is a drink called Hot Toddy, so this a very funny remark!