Return Value on Exit

Ontosy

Do it is possibile to launche a autoit script and then when it exit return un value to on other application waiting?

i know that Exit() can to return a numeric value. Do it is possibile to return a string value?

Again: do it is possibile:

• launch a au3 with excel
  • excel wait end of au3
  • excel get the value returned from au3
?

ty

• Moderators

Do it is possibile to launche a autoit script and then when it exit return un value to on other application waiting?

i know that Exit() can to return a numeric value. Do it is possibile to return a string value?

Again: do it is possibile:

• launch a au3 with excel
  • excel wait end of au3
  • excel get the value returned from au3
?

ty

Have you looked at the OnAutoItExit() and or Std* functions?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Presumably, but so far as I know, no one has written any Access UDFs, so you might be on your own there. There are quite a few SQL UDFs, so you might be able to interact with the data in your MDB file directly via Jet.

[font="Fixedsys"][list][*]All of my AutoIt Example Scripts[*]http://saneasylum.com[/list][/font]

• Moderators

Presumably, but so far as I know, no one has written any Access UDFs, so you might be on your own there. There are quite a few SQL UDFs, so you might be able to interact with the data in your MDB file directly via Jet.

Good point, maybe this would be a good place to start:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...highlite=%2Bmdb

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.