Is this possible?

Harpydog

Hey guys.. well i have attempted many things but have never really done anythign big.. but i want to try...

For warcraft 3 there is an infamous guy, shadowfrench.. he creates maphacks..

and well pretty much i want to try and create a program that can scan the user's to see if the certian program is running.. is that possible with Auto it?

--Harpy

What exactly do you mean "scan the users"? Like scan memory usage or packets, to see who in your game is using a certain hack created by shadowfrench? Please explain a little bit more in detail about what you are attempting to do. Thanks

well what i would like to do.. is to be in a warcraft game.. open up my program, or script or whatev you wanna call it.. and then it will check the users in my game if they have a certian program open.. (im kind of newbish to programming so i dont really understand a whole lot.. but yeah.. like i dont really understand what a packet is or such.. but oh well.. ) so like I have the newest version( my bro uses it xD) so i could use that to my advantage to help me search for specific things it gives off maybe?

--Harpy

Hey guys.. well i have attempted many things but have never really done anythign big.. but i want to try...

For warcraft 3 there is an infamous guy, shadowfrench.. he creates maphacks..

and well pretty much i want to try and create a program that can scan the user's to see if the certian program is running.. is that possible with Auto it?

--Harpy

I play WC3 like Hardcore style man, and if you you want some maphack prevention, go to

http://www.banlist.nl

^^^

Download banlist

Great for all WC3 games especially Dota

EDIT: wanna play a game? I'm "Paulie" on battle.net too

Edited by Paulie

well... i remember a program BMTPPK it scanned users on hacks like :Autoaim/ TPPK etc.

so why shouldnt this be possible?

its the same server ( Diablo II and Warcraft3 )

Edited by aceloc

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]

well... i remember a program BMTPPK it scanned users on hacks like :Autoaim/ TPPK etc.

so why shouldnt this be possible?

its the same server ( Diablo II and Warcraft3 )

To scan what people have running on their computer requires running your program on their computer, and they will be able to screw up your program so that it returns false negatives, anyways.

Server side detection works by guessing whether or not they are using a cheat based on the data they send to the server.

What you're looking for is server side detection.

Server side detection works by guessing whether or not they are using a cheat based on the data they send to the server.

I believe that under the rules of using the game server that they are allowed to download and monitor for suspect processes. A client doing the same to another player can be only be recognized as an act of using a trojen.

I believe that under the rules of using the game server that they are allowed to download and monitor for suspect processes. A client doing the same to another player can be only be recognized as an act of using a trojen.

Well, in my opinion, breaking the rules of the server to see if people in your game are using hacks should be alright with them, because you are scanning for exactly what they don't want running in their servers. In a way it seems to me like you'd be "helping" the WC3 server stay clean of hacks :P

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by dandymcgee

- Dan [Website]

• 2 years later...

I play WC3 like Hardcore style man, and if you you want some maphack prevention, go to

http://www.banlist.nl

^^^

Download banlist

Great for all WC3 games especially Dota

EDIT: wanna play a game? I'm "Paulie" on battle.net too

Lol?... Banlist doesn't detects all hacks. There are undetected hacks like zMap, that aren't detected, they have a good anti-detection system.

• Developers

Lol?... Banlist doesn't detects all hacks. There are undetected hacks like zMap, that aren't detected, they have a good anti-detection system.

THere is no real need to resurrect a thread that's over 2 years old for this ..is there? Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)