Adding unconventional command line switches to runwait

Needless to say I am new to AutoIT scripting and scripting in general... the script I am using to elevate permissions works great, but now I want to take it a step further and automate the software installation via command line switches. I can't seem to add these switches and have it it execute properly.

This is the self elevating code I am currently using, and it works great.

RunAsSet("username", @LogonDomain, "password",0)

RunWait(@ComSpec & " /q /d /c " & "c:\Temp\701Client_upgrade.exe","C:\temp",@sw_hide)

RunAsSet()

The problem is that I need to add a few command line switches to this command. These switches seem to be a little unconventional, but I would think I should be able to add them in some way.

-s -a /s /v"/qr"

How can I add these switches to the command 701Client_upgrade.exe?? And yes... the switches do contain double quotes... :P

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Use single quotes to wrap your strings that contain double quotes

RunAsSet("username", @LogonDomain, "password",0)
RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /q /d /c c:\Temp\701Client_upgrade.exe -s -a /s /v"/qr"',"C:\temp",@sw_hide)
RunAsSet()
You are a gentleman AND a scholar! Works great! Can you recommend training to learn this stuff? Online classes or books? Scripting in general? I know its off topic but you seem ver knowledgable.

Thanks again!

You are a gentleman AND a scholar! Works great! Can you recommend training to learn this stuff? Online classes or books? Scripting in general? I know its off topic but you seem ver knowledgable.

Thanks again!

The best learning tools I know is the helpfile and this forum. I do not know of a richer resource. VBScript knowledge is a bonus as well for use of Com in 3.2.0.1. Plenty of VBScript stuff around the net, but most refer to the AutoIt helpfile like a bible as it helps you learn and is the most precise information on the AutoIt basic language. Start with small simple scripts and grow with the language. So long as you have interest, then you can become as good as the experienced users here.

:P