Turf Battles Bot

trung

hi guys

i play a game called turf battles and the botting is kinda easy but i dunno how to do it :P

here is wut i want it to do

1 press ctrl (this will let the character face the closest target

2 scan around a area for the pixel(making sure the monster is in front so i can click)

3 right click on it intil its gone(thats da hard part for me)

4 press shit(auto pick up item)

then start over agin

thnkx

i kno alot of the codes from the help file but then wen i combine the codes theres alwaiz errors lol

then the potting part i guess i can figure out myself

• Moderators

Being a member as long as you have been, I find this post rather insulting to those of us that have done the homework neccessary to run functions properly.

I suggest you learn the help file as well as do the tuts that are provided on the forums starting here http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21048

Once you get the gist of how to run simple functions, then write some code, then come back if you have questions, but until then, this a support forum, not a write me a script one.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

It would be nice if there was a place to post gaming scripts and gaming memory locations for people writing scripts. Maybe I should put my web site back up on the web for just such info.

I understand how annoying it can be for noobs to come in and ask for bots, but I think it is a good way for others to learn as well.

It would be nice if there was a place to post gaming scripts and gaming memory locations for people writing scripts. Maybe I should put my web site back up on the web for just such info.

I understand how annoying it can be for noobs to come in and ask for bots, but I think it is a good way for others to learn as well.

Honestly, thats not a bad idea, having a separate forum for game-based threads and questions

Not that anyone would view it first, they'd still post their "BOT PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!1!" questions in scripts and scraps :P

but so many people with game based questions/aimbot questions fill up the V3 support, that it might be worth the creation of a new forum

Maybe we could split the v3 suppot into "Game/Aimbot questions" and "Business/Non-Game program questions"

Doubt it will happen though... :nuke:

There was a game forum here once upon a time. The collect IQ of the frequent posters to that forum was less than the IQ of an average garden gnome. It was a constant flame war between teenagers who's age was multiple times their IQ.

The collect IQ of the frequent posters to that forum was less than the IQ of an average garden gnome.

omg Valik that is such a GREAT umm... analogy?

trung wanna link me to turf battles site? or is it on a cd or... sumthing like that?

EDIT: by the way, what is the average garden gnome's IQ?

Edited by Kickassjoe

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

Honestly, thats not a bad idea, having a separate forum for game-based threads and questions

Not that anyone would view it first, they'd still post their "BOT PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!1!" questions in scripts and scraps :)

but so many people with game based questions/aimbot questions fill up the V3 support, that it might be worth the creation of a new forum

Maybe we could split the v3 suppot into "Game/Aimbot questions" and "Business/Non-Game program questions"

Doubt it will happen though... :P

I would like it, if only for mem locations, especially when Vanguard comes out..I plan on writeing a walk speed mem trainer.

[quote name='DaleHohm']You have a strange habit of posting error messages that don't match your code.[/quote][quote name='SmOke_N']Forget the learning... straight to the scripting :lol: (laugh.gif)[/quote]

There was a game forum here once upon a time. The collect IQ of the frequent posters to that forum was less than the IQ of an average garden gnome. It was a constant flame war between teenagers who's age was multiple times their IQ.

I think that the garden gnomes would find it offensive to be compared to the likes of those frequent posters.

:)

---"Educate the Mind, Make Savage the Body" -Mao Tse Tung

• 2 weeks later...

Here is what I have so far:

AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", 3)

WinWaitActive("Turf Battles")

FileDelete("output.txt")

While WinActive("Turf Battles")
    $hFile = FileOpen("output.txt", 1)
    FileWriteLine($hFile, Hex(PixelGetColor(943, 694), 6))
    FileClose($hFile)

;If (Hex(PixelGetColor(943, 694), 6) <> "E01A07") Then
    ;   Send("1")
    ;EndIf

Send("{LCTRL}")
    MouseClick("left", 512, 384)
    Send("{LSHIFT}")

Sleep(100)
WEnd

I'm always having a problem with Hex(PixelGetColor(x, y), 6) returning the wrong color. Does anyone know what is wrong? Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug in AutoIt?

Edited by EWOlson