ActiveX AutoIt script load question

Hi,

Is it possible by using ActiveX version of Autoit, to just simply load a coded AutoIt script and execute it? I tried to look up of this, but didn't find any load commands for this purpose in ActiveX version of Autoit.

I have bunch of Autoit scripts which I'd like to execute from a VB application. I don't want to redo the coding to the VB application - because if I do, I need to recompile the VB application if the script changes.

Hi,

Is it possible by using ActiveX version of Autoit, to just simply load a coded AutoIt script and execute it? I tried to look up of this, but didn't find any load commands for this purpose in ActiveX version of Autoit.

I have bunch of Autoit scripts which I'd like to execute from a VB application. I don't want to redo the coding to the VB application - because if I do, I need to recompile the VB application if the script changes.

Just do a search in this forum I posted an example of this already

Rick

Only $2.00 with Resale Rights How to Block Better for Martial Artists and NonMartial Artistshttp://kirkhamsebooks.com/MartialArts/Bloc...tterEbook_m.htm

If you wish to help pass a link to this topic. thank you very much.

If I had it handy I would have the help was the advice to do your own research with a search which would take you just as much time as it would me and it's your question

Rick

Only $2.00 with Resale Rights How to Block Better for Martial Artists and NonMartial Artistshttp://kirkhamsebooks.com/MartialArts/Bloc...tterEbook_m.htm