Help a NewBie Learn.

evilelf

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thnx. :-)

Also I Dont know why but u are the one that made me sign up here i see u helped people and Now look.

Here u are :P

But i am sorry. :nuke: I see what u have but i dont see how it brakes it down for u.

I got the 1-2-3 thing but it cant tech me what i need. it just tells me one thing.

Edited by evilelf

Evil elf, you have chosen a good programming language to learn. To learn, first become familiar with a modern, verbal, human language, whether it is American-English or Slovevian. Then read through the first few parts of the AutoIt help-file. Then read about some of the functions in the Function Reference of the the help-file. Scroll down to the example in one, and click the button that says 'Open this Script'. If you have installed SciTe on your computer, push the F5 button on your keyboard to run the script and see what that example code does.

Edited by Squirrely1

Das Häschen benutzt Radar

• Moderators

??? :)

What are you mad about? I agree whole heartedly, your questions are either not thought out well, or you just type anything and everthing at once, and they end up making no rational sense.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

What are you mad about? I agree whole heartedly, your questions are either not thought out well, or you just type anything and everthing at once, and they end up making no rational sense.

I think he's mad because he's a noob and doesn't want to put any time into doing anything and wants us to write his bot for him.

He's getting Pissed cause squirrely is suggesting he read all this stuff which isn't in his native language (At least I'm hoping that its just not your native language, cause if thats how you speak English...)

and he just wants a "Quick Fix" instead of having to both Learn English, then Learn autoit

There is no offense intended, but if YOU want a custom bot for a game, YOU will be doing the legwork

Ok fine i tell u why i am getting pissed off.

AS u can See Dumb Fucks i can Spell Good. When this happens I cant put my words to make since.

Due to this i get people Talking shit About me.

As of " O look at the little Newbie He needs Us to make scrips".

But u know Fuck this then As i can See Little kids, and Newbie wright scrips on this forum.

• Moderators

AS u can See Dumb Fucks i can Spell Good. When this happens I cant put my words to make since.

But u know Fuck this then As i can See Little kids, and Newbie wright scrips on this forum.

Profanity will get you no where, explaining your questions in detail of what you are looking for, what you would like to see happen, and what specifically needs to happen is what turns out favorable results.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

If your trying to make a bot your probably going to have to make use of PixelSearch and PixelGetColor as well as MouseMove. Examples and descriptions of these functions appear in the help file. Also, if you post the code that shows you made an attempt people will usually be more than willing to help with your code.

_____________________________________________________"some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"Wallpaper Changer - Easily Change Your Windows Wallpaper

to steal a quote from Valik:

Did you hit your head on the retard pole today

Let me explain why I use this quote...

Hello First off i am Mike. I like to learn how to Make Bots.

But to make bots u need a program.

I got Autoit 3 but i like to know what i would need to know.

When you post something so poorly organized and filled with so many grammatical errors, to the point where it is hardly a cogent sentence and is barely legible, then be ready to be asked to phrase it better if you want help.

Why the hell should we take the time to assist you, when you won't even take the time to format a sentence in a remotely correct fashion.

And no, no one here is a grammar Nazi that is going to go around and flame you for forgetting a period or mis-capitalizing a word, but if it to the extrem that we actually have to work harder to figure out what your question is then we have to to answer it, then we have a problem.

now, on to this quote

1.)Ok fine i tell u why i am getting pissed off.

2.)AS u can See Dumb Fucks i can Spell Good. When this happens I cant put my words to make since.

3.)As of " O look at the little Newbie He needs Us to make scrips".

4.)But u know Fuck this then As i can See Little kids, and Newbie wright scrips on this forum.

I've numbered the lines to make them easier to explain

1.) - You shouldn't be pissed off in the first place, there was no insult here, there was no attack against you.

2.) - Okay, this one I have a problem with, "as you see dumb :)" What in the hell are you thinking? what makes you think that you have the right to

Firstly, ask for help(Poorly)

Secondly, Get offended for Who knows why

Third, Actually become verbally offensive toward the people you are asking for help.

Ever heard that expression "Don't bite the hand that feeds you"

3.)You ask a question with worse grammar then my cousin who is 6 years old, Get pissed when someone asks you to format your questions better, Then say "I can spell good Dumb F***s." and proceed to make a 'sentence' and form that even WORSE then your the previous post

4.) - This one has ANOTHER curse word in it. Your true character is showing, Call US "script kids" and say (In my loose translation from idiot/foreigner(not saying all foreigners are idiots) to English ) "You didn't write the script for me..."

Hope you now understand that you just put yourself on the forum "shitlist" (at least my shitlist), and right now, the only way I can see you getting off of it is if your next post is an apology to the forum and showing a clear understanding of where you went wrong.

Edited by Paulie

Mad and Piss off is About the same.

Mad: Upset.

Pissed-off: Upset about something/ someone. Higher Stage of Mad.

" I think he's mad because "

So As u can see, You Called me Pissedoff/ Mad.

"Ok dude i am sick of u just dont Talk 2 me ever agone." = Problem Done.

Is this at all Close 2 how u would start a log in.

; WinWaitActive "Guild Wars"

; WinWaitDelay "7000"

; MouseMove(430,269)

; MouseClick "430,269"

; Send "Account Name"

; Sleep "1000"

; MouseMove "431,315"

; MouseClick "431,315"

; Sleep "3000"

; Send "password"

; MouseMove "556,299"

; MouseClick "556,299"

; End

Edited by evilelf

• Moderators

; WinWaitDelay "7000"

; MouseMove(430,269)

; MouseClick "430,269"

; Send "Account Name"

; Sleep "1000"

; MouseMove "431,315"

; MouseClick "431,315"

; Sleep "3000"

; Send "password"

; MouseMove "556,299"

; MouseClick "556,299"

; End

Nope... Not even close... This the AutoIt v3 forum.

I thought i got what you were saying until the last part. Where did that come from?

; WinWaitDelay "7000"

; MouseMove(430,269)

; MouseClick "430,269"

; Send "Account Name"

; Sleep "1000"

; MouseMove "431,315"

; MouseClick "431,315"

; Sleep "3000"

; Send "password"

; MouseMove "556,299"

; MouseClick "556,299"

; End

There are several ways you can do a login within Guildwars, but the best way to see if it works is to actually run the code yourself. These forums are not geared towards games and especially not Guildwars (unfortunately).

I highly suggest you read over Paulie's post and seriously consider providing the forum an apology. Your behavior and attitude is not reflective of what the community would generally tolerate (i.e. you make us look bad).

Just keep in mind, that the general concensus towards gaming oriented posts is not a cumulatively positive one. As such, any derogatory comments, attitude, and behavior are only going to put off the people that are in a position to actually help you.

Also, I pray for your soul that Valik doesn't read this post (but somewhere in the dark recess of my mind, I can't wait to see if he does).

{= )

happy camping.

---"Educate the Mind, Make Savage the Body" -Mao Tse Tung

• Moderators

ok what is this then? i clicked on the link people told me 2 go and learn. I tryed my best on that.

if this is not autoit3 then what is it.

Also if this works on the other program would it be safe?

AutoIt v3

SciTe Editor

Edit:

I never answered your question, I'm sorry.

If you look at your help file, it will show you what version you are using... I've never used it, but that looks like Autoit v2 syntax.

Edited by SmOke_N

===================================

v3.2.0.1

©1999-2006 Jonathan Bennett & AutoIt Team

AutoIt v3 Homepage

===================================

Well 2 tell u the Truth i dont care if he reads it.

Why u may ask or tell me 2 shut up.

I posted hey can u all help me. I get this in return a guy comes in here saying i am a newbie and mad and this and that. I stand my grounds. So i tell him why i am like this.

The post about Mad and So on. that was posted so i can let him know and To ask him never to talk 2 me.

Now for u and me i dont think i should say sorry he should.

Also: the Log in it will not run for me thats why i asked did i do it right maybe its just me.

And Yet People have not told me if its done right and whats wrong.

So as u can See If i am Banned from this Site I will Care a little But it will not stop my life there are over 4Million Websites out there.

O wow SmOke N Did it I love u. Thnx man unlike the other people they Post about what happen not to help me. Makes this look more then what happed and Also It waist My 4hours now.

Edited by evilelf

• Moderators

*sitting in the Bleachers waiting for Valik* :)

Who let her out of her hole?

Well 2 tell u the Truth i dont care if he reads it.

Why u may ask or tell me 2 shut up.

I posted hey can u all help me. I get this in return a guy comes in here saying i am a newbie and mad and this and that. I stand my grounds. So i tell him why i am like this.

You called yourself a newbie, read your thread title :P

and this smiley" :) " Implies anger, when Smoke_N asked you what you were mad about, i said that it seemed to me based on your poor English (You seemed too hurried to care about spelling/grammar) and such, that you just wanted a quick fix code to your question (Like the so many others who come here and have 5 posts all of which are "GAME BOT PLZ!!!!!!!!1!") and it seemed you'd have been really happy if someone replied and just gave you a working code

Edited by Paulie