Help a NewBie Learn.

evilelf

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey for The PickIt i can add this if i think i am right.

for $i = 1 to 20
Sleep(500)
$coord = PixelSearch(XTop, Ytop, XBottom, YBottem, Hex Color of Items, 1)
If Not @error Then
    MouseClick("left", $coord[0], $coord[1], 1)
EndIf
next

I asked how would you Repeart stuff and they told me that code.

Thought about it when i made a little Spam Bot for my Guild " Inviten people"

Hey I can Just Research the Screen for the items.

Now if i did that it may just work right?

If thats how i should do it then i have to Restart all over for the Pixels.

Edited by evilelf

best way to write a bot would be too first figure out what you can all do with autoit then figure out how you could make the bot attack monsters and things like that. once you have figured out abit how ur gonna make the bot, then look up some other autoit script bots and look at thier code and use the help file. once you have abit of something then you can keep adding new things on.

heres the first bot i made it took me abit of time and its pretty simple.

all the green writing is just something i added so you could tell what some things do and how they work.

; Script Start - Add your code below here
;NOO NEED TO TAKE THE EXPLANATIONS OUT THEY ARE ALL COMMENTS AND WILL NOT AFFECT HOW THE PROGRAM RUNS
;---------------------SETUP--------------------------------------------------
Dim $Color_One = 0xD4D2CE   ;THE MONSTER PIXEL
Dim $Color1_tolerance = 1 ;SHADE VARIATION ON THE MONSTER PIXEL SO IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE EXACTLY THAT COLOR BUT JUST
;A SHADE OF IT SO IT COULD BE LIGHTER OR DARKER AND IT WILL STILL CLICK IT JUST DEPENDS ON WHAT NUMBER YOU PUT DECIDES
;HOW MANY SHADES IT WILL GO DOWN AND UP
;--------------Search Area Coords----------------------------------------------
Dim $Coord1_X = 288 ;TOP LEFT OF THE SCREEN TO SEARCH
Dim $Coord2_Y = 281 ;TOP LEFT OF THE SCREEN TO SEARCH
Dim $Coord3_X = 669 ;BOTTOM RIGHT OF THE SCREEN TO SEARCH
Dim $Coord4_Y = 553 ;BOTTOM RIGHT OF THE SCREEN TO SEARCH
;ALL OF THOSE EQUAL A RECTANGLE YOU ONLY NEED THE TOP LEFT AND BOTTOM RIGHT COORDINATES ;TO MAKE THE RECTANGLE TO SERACH FOR THE MONSTER
;Dims are used as shortcuts kind of so then the user can just quikly change the rectangle shape here.
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0); Read the help file for "Opt" to see if you need to keep the '2' a '2', '1', or '0'
Opt("PixelCoordMode", 0); Read the help file for "Opt" to see if you need to keep the '2' a '2', '1', or '0'
Hotkeyset("{HOME}","start"); WHEN YOU PRESS HOME IT GOES TO WHERE IT SAYS "SCRIPT STARTS"
Hotkeyset("{END}","stop"); WHEN YOU PRESS END IT GOES TO WHERE IT SAYS "EXIT SCRIPT" AT THE BOTTOM

Global $stop

Func start(); SCRIPT STARTS
WinActivate ( 'SRO_Client' ) ;WAITS FOR THE SILKROAD CLIENT WINDOW
Sleep ( 300 )
$stop = NOT $stop
While $stop
; Script Start - Add your code below here

$coord = PixelSearch($Coord1_X,$Coord2_Y,$Coord3_X,$Coord4_Y, $Color_One, $Color1_tolerance, 1); SEARCHES THE RECANGLE FOR THE COLOR OF THE MONSTER
If Not @error And IsArray($coord) Then
Sleep(75);WAITS THIS IS IN MILISECONDS SO ITS A VERY SHORT WAIT ITS ABOUT 1000 EQUALS 1 SECOND SO ITS LIKE .0075 OF A SECOND
MouseClick("left", $coord[0],$coord[1],1, 0);IF IT FINDS THE PIXEL THEN IT WILL CLICK IT ONCE
Sleep(75);WAITS
#comments-end
PixelSearch(441,42,608,52,0xFF3131,2,1); IN THE RECTANGLE (FIRST 4 COMMAS)FOR THE COLOR(NEXT COMMA) WITH
;AND  A SHADE VARIATION OF 2 OF THE COLOR AND IT SKIPS A PIXEL EACH TIME, THIS IS T0 HELP REDUCE LAG

If Not @error Then
Send("1") ; IF IT FINDS THE PIXEL IT SENDS THE NUMBER 1 which is the attack key in this game
Sleep(500) ; SLEEPS HALF A SECOND
EndIf
EndIf
WEnd
EndFunc 

Func stop(); EXIT SCRIPT
Exit
EndFunc

While 1
Sleep(50)
WEnd
Edited by salter

well is there a hotkey to pickup?

if so then just make it send that key once or twice after the monster is killed, you can usually check if a monster is dead by the hp bar that comes up in most games you can use a pixel search on the very start of the hp bar and if its red then its still alive (usually)

heres my fight function in one of my scripts:

Func Fight()
$timer2 = TimerStart()                                ; the timer is incase my char gets stuck so he doesnt just keep trying to attack the monster and not moving anywhere.
    Sleep(Random(450, 600))
    While PixelGetColor(424, 25) = 0xD63839   ; here it searches the hp bar for red and if it is red then it just keeps waiting.
if timerdiff($timer2) > 15 * 1000 then return    ; If it takes longer then 15 seconds to kill the monster then it will start my search function and find a new monster.
        Sleep(Random(100, 200))
    WEnd
    Sleep(Random(95, 135))
EndFunc   
oÝ÷ Ø    ÝêÞ²l©É.¥û§rب)íë®*mjëh×6     
Func Getitems()     
$var = PixelGetColor(19, 32)         ; here it is checking if im in a autoloot group
If $var = 0xA32728 then               ; and if i am it doesnt pick up anything cuz the game does it automatically
    Sleep(Random(100, 180))
    Else                                     ; if not then it does everything else
Sleep(Random(300, 350))
Send("{SPACE}")       
Sleep(Random(300, 350))
Send("{SPACE}")
Sleep(Random(350, 350))
Send("{SPACE}")
Sleep(Random(350, 350))
EndIf
EndFunc
Edited by salter

Well to come and think of it.

Targeting: Items - Nearest. that would be the items on the groud I hope.

Action: Attack/Interact (Do It)

Thats word for word so i think if i made it some what like this.

for $i = 1 to 20
Send("{; down}") ;Holds the ; key down
sleep(2000) ; added this little sec so it looks like a real Person
Send("{Space}") ; This will walk to item.
sleep(8000) ; Added this to Give it time if item is a longer walk
Send("{; up}") ;Releases the ; key
nextoÝ÷ ØêåG²¢êìjëh×6Func Getitems()     
$var = PixelGetColor(19, 32)         ; here it is checking if im in a autoloot group
If $var = 0xA32728 then               ; and if i am it doesnt pick up anything cuz the game does it automatically
    Sleep(Random(100, 180))
    Else                                     ; if not then it does everything else
Sleep(Random(300, 350))
Send("{SPACE}")       
Sleep(Random(300, 350))
Send("{SPACE}")
Sleep(Random(350, 350))
Send("{SPACE}")
Sleep(Random(350, 350))
EndIf
EndFunc

Mine Would Work Right?

Also i will be doing this with a none Melee Char. so there for i dont need to toggle monsters they spawn att he same spot just need him/Here to walk to the spot and cast skills.

Edited by evilelf

I'm only quite curious as to why anyone actually helped you..Seeing as your programming skills and profanity lack the same thing your skull should contain, I seriously find no reason for helping such an illiterate fool such as yourself..Even if, of course, the "garden gnome" (if I may quote my beloved Valik), has now learned the basics of a programming language and is merrily coding bots for MMORPG's..

I hope all of you know what mighty terror you have unleashed, ladies and gentlemen..The sheer stupidity of the evilelf simply gives me the willies..Evilelf..Do you think you could be a bit more stupid, so that we may teach you Frisbee?

And this gives me an idea..How about we make evielf our forum-pet? :) He's dumb, n00b'ish, and enviromentally-friendly, not to mention that he's got such a fast train of thought that the use of something even remotely similar to a comma frightens him. He wouldn't want to forget what his 3 next words were supposed to be.

I hope you rot in hell, you illiterate piece of bio-trash.

Edited by VicTT

Together we might liveDivided we must fall

...strange that :D

I thought this was a place to learn and get support, but the first post I read is nothing more than one long slanging match! :P

Needless to say this does nothing for my first impressions of the site. If all the posts are like this then there is little point in taking things further. :alien:

I would like help, not threads full of swearing and anger! :alien:

You who reply to the swearing and insults as just as bad as the aggressor. Be more constructive and ignore this rude person - why waste your time? :D

"An eye for an eye and the whole World will be blind". :alien:

STOP SLANGING - START TEACHING AND LEARNING! :party:

The admin should have deleted this thread BEFORE it became an intolerable farce. :party:

Surely there are more deserving cases who genuinely appreciate your assistance? :)

Edited by the_doc735

I'm only quite curious as to why anyone actually helped you..Seeing as your programming skills and profanity lack the same thing your skull should contain, I seriously find no reason for helping such an illiterate fool such as yourself..Even if, of course, the "garden gnome" (if I may quote my beloved Valik), has now learned the basics of a programming language and is merrily coding bots for MMORPG's..

I hope all of you know what mighty terror you have unleashed, ladies and gentlemen..The sheer stupidity of the evilelf simply gives me the willies..Evilelf..Do you think you could be a bit more stupid, so that we may teach you Frisbee?

And this gives me an idea..How about we make evielf our forum-pet? :) He's dumb, n00b'ish, and enviromentally-friendly, not to mention that he's got such a fast train of thought that the use of something even remotely similar to a comma frightens him. He wouldn't want to forget what his 3 next words were supposed to be.

I hope you rot in hell, you illiterate piece of bio-trash.

Thats a little harsh, but in all honesty, I agree. :P

...strange that

I thought this was a place to learn and get support, but the first post I read is nothing more than one long slanging match!

Needless to say this does nothing for my first impressions of the site. If all the posts are like this then there is little point in taking things further.

I would like help, not threads full of swearing and anger!

You who reply to the swearing and insults as just as bad as the aggressor. Be more constructive and ignore this rude person - why waste your time?

"An eye for an eye and the whole World will be blind".

STOP SLANGING - START TEACHING AND LEARNING!

The admin should have deleted this thread BEFORE it became an intolerable farce.

Surely there are more deserving cases who genuinely appreciate your assistance?

However this, I do NOT agree with

If you bothered to read any of the other threads, you'd see that this useless argument crap is few and far between, and therefore isn't tolerated and taken lightly when it occurs

This forum does Way more helping people then you seem to realize, anda Valik quote comes to mind here

(Pertaining to evilelf)

"People pay lots of money to get the advice we throw around for free and now we got a real winner who thinks he's too right to be wrong."

Edited by Paulie

i am going to Delete all my Scrips for this bot and Restart over.

I can do alot of Clean up apond this scrip.

Take a look at this.

$answer i never thought i can make it like this but hey after a try or five times you have to get it right.

I thought i can Clean the Bot up so it will be easyer to set up.

$answer = InputBox("Account", "Type Your Account Name.", "" , "", _
    -1, -1, 0, 0) 
$password = InputBox("PassWord", "Type Your Accounts PassWord.", "" , "", _
    -1, -1, 0, 0)

Run("D:\Guild Wars\GW.EXE") ; Edit this to your Guild Wars File ... Most of the time it should look like this. "C:\Programfiles\Guild Wars\GW.EXE"
WinWaitActive("Guild Wars")
Sleep(7000)
MouseClick("left", 430, 269, 1)
Send($answer)
Sleep(1000)
MouseClick("left", 431, 315, 1)
Sleep(3000)
Send($password)
MouseClick("left", 556, 299, 1)

When i make this new bot i am going to just do it not tell you all so I am not rushed.

"need to learn this not get rushed in it".

Going to make it so Players can just set up the bot with out Clicking Edit AutoIt.

Account NAme will be asked.

Password will be asked.

Were at on the Screen your Charr/ Bot player is at.

then it will ask are you Running

A:) MM N/Monk - 55 life monk.

B:) 55 Life Monk

-------

As We go on Scrips will be inported. The Bot will have the top the same for account info.

Then later down the Scrip it will ask what file/ Auto Scrip it need to run at this time.

Thats for the Skills/ Pre Cast.

--------------------

I know i can get this done Just need to work hard and Try. Due to i will be doing here and you all are helpping me i will give out to you if u have over 50 post that are helpful. Sounds Good right?

Well i wish i could help you :/ But i just finnished my L2 bot (just to test my newbie skills) If i would know how GuildWars looks/works i could probably try and make a bot for you. Too bad im still a newbie and cant help :/ who knows maybe in the future :)

Edited by AutoItWannabe