How to do this with autoit?

yangmo

as the picture i have posted

Posted Image

how can i control the complex choise botton with autoit3?

Expecting your helps......

Edited by yangmo

地球人都知道走人要厚道!---Human being all know that it is important to be a generous man...

as the picture i have posted

Posted Image

how can i control the complex choise botton with autoit3?

Expecting your helps......

All your complex choise buttons are belong to US! :)

All seriousness aside... What does AutoIT info show for the controls you are interested in? I'm assuming you are talking about the checkbox controls that seem to be listed inside a ListView box. There is a chance that is a custom control that AutoIT can't do anything with, but first check it out with AutoIT Info.

Cheers!

:P

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Well guys, I think that dialog is the 'Performance Options' page (System properties -> advanced -> Performance Options)

And here's an old script I used to get to the 'Custom' button and then click apply.

Run("rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL sysdm.cpl")
WinWaitActive("System Properties")
Send("{RIGHT}{RIGHT}{RIGHT}{TAB}{SPACE}")
WinWaitActive("Performance Options")
ControlClick("Performance Options","","Button4")
Send("{TAB}{SPACE}{SPACE}{TAB}{SPACE}")
Send("{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{SPACE}")
Edited by sadicq

Well guys, I think that dialog is the 'Performance Options' page (System properties -> advanced -> Performance Options)

And here's an old script I used to get to the 'Custom' button and then click apply.

If that is the system properties window in Chinese (or something), then everything in it could be set more directly with registry hacks and other back-end management techniques that do not require scripting Send() to the GUI. If yangmo could tell us exactly what setting needed changing, we could be more help? :)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Well that was what my script was doing: applying the registry tweaks.

I don't know why, but unlike other cases, windows does not like to modify it directly in the registry. Even though you do that, you must manually select custom (the options you regtweaked will be there) and hit apply.

And I'm not 100% sure that is the system properties windows, I was judging by its layout. (I don't speak Chinese)

If that is the system properties window in Chinese (or something), then everything in it could be set more directly with registry hacks and other back-end management techniques that do not require scripting Send() to the GUI. If yangmo could tell us exactly what setting needed changing, we could be more help? :)

I'm so sorry,I'm not good at english and i don't know how to describe my problem...

Actually,i just posted that pic for an example... in fact,i wish to control the "complex control box" which you called "checkbox controls just my meaningin a setup choice of a software.

sorry to everyone! really sorry...

地球人都知道走人要厚道!---Human being all know that it is important to be a generous man...

thank you for your help and perhaps i'm an idiot :) . I hate i just can't describe my problem in english...

What i means is how to control the check box-----the complex options...(to choose someone and cancel some others automatically) ------assuming that i have open the dialog successfully...

thank you once again... :P

• Moderators

thank you for your help and perhaps i'm an idiot :) . I hate i just can't describe my problem in english...

What i means is how to control the check box-----the complex options...(to choose someone and cancel some others automatically) ------assuming that i have open the dialog successfully...

thank you once again... :P

I think your english is pretty good myself :D

Look at ControlCommand() in the help file.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I think your english is pretty good myself :)

Look at ControlCommand() in the help file.

Thank you for your advice. I'll learn it with my heart.

Thank you for your advice. I'll learn it with my heart.

Works better with the head... :)

Have you tried running AutoIT Info tool on that window? Does it give you individual control IDs for the checkboxes, or just one control ID for the whole list? A screen shot of the AutoIT Info display with the mouse over one of the checkboxes would speak volumes.

Works better with the head... :)

Have you tried running AutoIT Info tool on that window? Does it give you individual control IDs for the checkboxes, or just one control ID for the whole list? A screen shot of the AutoIT Info display with the mouse over one of the checkboxes would speak volumes.

Posted Image

Do you mean this picture??? I don't know whether it is the right picture you want to have a look.

Edited by yangmo