XSkin.au3... Skin your GUI

Valuater

Hi,

I want to show my skin model...

When you are in post mode you can

1 upload a picture

press the browse button at the bottom right, then press the green UPLOAD button, then "manage current Attachments" click the plus sign

2 Attach a picture from a link

upload a picture to a place you know of, then press Posted Image then just put the link in

8)

NEWHeader1.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have a few questions:

1. How can I Xskin a button using the Buttons skin folder? It's easy to do it with ezskin but I want to make it myself in my script. I want to skin two buttons in my Gui using the Style_01.

If the button's skins are in @ScriptDir & "\Images\Skins\Buttons\Style_01", How can I skin a button with Xskin (#include <XSkin.au3>)?

2. How can I set a XskingGuicreate window to be always on top? Where should I use $WS_EX_TOPMOST because there's no such parameters.

Edited by J0ker

Hi, I have a few questions:

1. How can I Xskin a button using the Buttons skin folder? It's easy to do it with ezskin but I want to make it myself in my script. I want to skin two buttons in my Gui using the Style_01.

If the button's skins are in @ScriptDir & "\Images\Skins\Buttons\Style_01", How can I skin a button with Xskin (#include <XSkin.au3>)?

2. How can I set a XskingGuicreate window to be always on top? Where should I use $WS_EX_TOPMOST because there's no such parameters.

If you take a look at Page #1, there is a demo

DownLoad - Custom example by big daddy & FULLY LOADED!

This uses the Button Hover() UDF

You include ButtonHover() and use the button you want

use

WinSetOnTop( $XSkinGUI, "", 1)

to set your gui on-top

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Thanks!

How can I change the font a button made with ButtonHover_ ?

This doesnt work:

$Button =  _HoverButton("OK", 162, 330, 130, 30, $XButton_Location)

GUICtrlSetFont ($Button, 8.5, 18, "", "Arial black")

I know that it doesnt work because it's a picture and not a Gui buttons but how can I change the label font?

Edited by J0ker

Thanks!

How can I change the font a button made with ButtonHover_ ?

This doesnt work:

$Button =  _HoverButton("OK", 162, 330, 130, 30, $XButton_Location)

GUICtrlSetFont ($Button, 8.5, 18, "", "Arial black")

oÝ÷ Ø'£ajØ­v¬Ü(®FÞq«¬z+wöÆ©Ën­æ§vz-hk¢nëm¢{ºØhÁƧ!ÈZ­éZmé_¢{ªê-x¸¤zØb±«­¢+Ø((ÀÌØí    ÕÑѽ¸ô}!½ÙÉ    ÕÑѽ¸ ÅÕ½Ðí=,ÅÕ½Ðì°ÄØÈ°ÌÌÀ°ÄÌÀ°ÌÀ°ÀÌØía  ÕÑѽ¹}1½Ñ¥½¸¤()U%
ÑɱMѽ¹Ð ÀÌØí    ÕÑѽ¸¬Ä°à¸Ô°Äà°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíÉ¥°±¬ÅÕ½Ðì¤((

Note the +1 for the label that is over the pic

8)

NEWHeader1.png

It worked fine, my skin is very nice now.

I was just wondering if there's a way to set the window so that you can drag,move it anywhere when you hold anypart of the skin images. Now, the only place that let move the window is near the title bar on top. The problem is that you cant see the title bar because of the skin and 1 time out of 2 I cant drag the window because I dont click at the right spot. Is there a way to set that each skin images let you drag the main window when you press on them? I'm sure there something to do with MouseHover_ but I really dont know how to do it.

Edited by J0ker

MouseHover is not mine,,, or anything to do with XSkin

If you are using the "exit" button at the top right. that area can not be "dragged" because the pic button is set on top and the pics below are disabled

You can try this... NOT TESTED

Replace the following lines

GUICtrlCreatePic($elements[0], 0, 0, $tile_size, $tile_size, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG)
    ;GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE)
    GUICtrlCreatePic($elements[2], ($XS_width - $tile_size), 0, $tile_size, $tile_size, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG)
    GUICtrlCreatePic($elements[5], 0, ($XS_height - $tile_size), $tile_size, $tile_size, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG)
    GUICtrlCreatePic($elements[7], ($XS_width - $tile_size) , ($XS_height - $tile_size), $tile_size, $tile_size, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG)
    For $XS_i = 0 To (Ceiling($XS_width / $tile_size) - 3)
        GUICtrlCreatePic($elements[1], ($tile_size * ($XS_i + 1)), 0, $tile_size, $tile_size, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG)
        If $XS_i > ((Ceiling($XS_width / $tile_size) - 3) / 4) * 3 Then GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE)
        GUICtrlCreatePic($elements[6], ($tile_size * ($XS_i + 1)) , ($XS_height - $tile_size), $tile_size, $tile_size, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS)
    Next
    For $XS_i = 0 To (Ceiling($XS_height / $tile_size) - 3)
        GUICtrlCreatePic($elements[3], 0, ($tile_size * ($XS_i + 1)), $tile_size, $tile_size, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG)
        GUICtrlCreatePic($elements[4], ($XS_width - $tile_size) , ($tile_size * ($XS_i + 1)), $tile_size, $tile_size, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG)
    Next
    GUICtrlCreatePic($elements[0], 0, 0, $tile_size, $tile_size, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG)
    GUICtrlCreatePic($elements[2], ($XS_width - $tile_size), 0, $tile_size, $tile_size, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG)
    GUICtrlCreatePic($elements[5], 0, ($XS_height - $tile_size), $tile_size, $tile_size, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG)
    GUICtrlCreatePic($elements[7], ($XS_width - $tile_size) , ($XS_height - $tile_size), $tile_size, $tile_size, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG)
    If $XS_debug Then ConsoleWrite("gui = " & $XS_gui[$XS_TMA] & " Error = " & @error & @CRLF)
    If $guiCorners Then _GuiRoundCorners($XS_gui[$XS_TMA], 0, 0, $guiCorners, $guiCorners)
    Return $XS_gui[$XS_TMA]
EndFunc   ;==>XSkinGUICreate

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Sorry, I missed one line

replace this

GUICtrlCreatePic($elements[6], ($tile_size * ($XS_i + 1)) , ($XS_height - $tile_size), $tile_size, $tile_size, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS)

with this line

GUICtrlCreatePic($elements[6], ($tile_size * ($XS_i + 1)) , ($XS_height - $tile_size), $tile_size, $tile_size, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS), $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG)

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Thanks for your help! BTW Xskin is ***** amazing program.

EDIT: Seem that I have another question lol I have a Xskin button and I want to disable it. I want that the button still have the look of a skinned button but I want that if I put py mouse over it, click on it, nothing happen. I just want the look but not the event that come with it.

$Ok =  _HoverButton("Ok", 59, 290, 125, 30, $XButton_Location)
GUICtrlSetFont ($Ok + 1, 8.5, 18, "", "Arial black")

$Cancel =  _HoverButton("Cancel", 59, 325, 230, 30, $XButton_Location)
GUICtrlSetFont ($Cancel + 1, 7, 10, "", "Arial")

GUICtrlSetState($Cancel + 1, $GUI_DISABLE)

Thanks for your help! BTW Xskin is ***** amazing program.

EDIT: Seem that I have another question lol I have a Xskin button and I want to disable it. I want that the button still have the look of a skinned button but I want that if I put py mouse over it, click on it, nothing happen. I just want the look but not the event that come with it.

c2--><!--W2ZvbnQ9bW9ub3NwYWNlXQomIzAzNjtPayA9ICBfSG92ZXJCdXR0b24oJnF1b3Q7T2smcXVvdDssIDU5LCAyOTAsIDEyNSwgMzAs
ICYjMDM2O1hCdXR0b25fTG9jYXRpb24pCkdVSUN0cmxTZXRGb250ICgmIzAzNjtPayArIDEsIDguNSwgMTgsICZxdW90OyZxdW90
OywgJnF1b3Q7QXJpYWwgYmxhY2smcXVvdDspCgomIzAzNjtDYW5jZWwgPSAgX0hvdmVyQnV0dG9uKCZxdW90O0NhbmNlbCZxdW90
OywgNTksIDMyNSwgMjMwLCAzMCwgJiMwMzY7WEJ1dHRvbl9Mb2NhdGlvbikKR1VJQ3RybFNldEZvbnQgKCYjMDM2O0NhbmNlbCAr
IDEsIDcsIDEwLCAmcXVvdDsmcXVvdDssICZxdW90O0FyaWFsJnF1b3Q7KQoKR1VJQ3RybFNldFN0YXRlKCYjMDM2O0NhbmNlbCAr
IDEsICYjMDM2O0dVSV9ESVNBQkxFKQogWy9mb250XQ==--><!--eg
did you try

GUICtrlSetState($Cancel , $GUI_DISABLE)

remove the +1 ( this way it disables the pic... not the label )

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

GUICtrlSetState($Cancel , $GUI_DISABLE)

remove the +1 ( this way it disables the pic... not the label )

It doesnt work if I remove the +1, nothing happen.

If I add the + 1 it seem like the button is disabled but there's style the on event action ( the button change look when I click on it etc..)

$Button_1 = _HoverButton ("Small", 180, 80, 70, 15, $color)

huh?? :rolleyes:

The $color is the same as $XButton_Location...

$XButton_Location = @ScriptDir & "\Images\Skins\Buttons\Style_01"

Edited by J0ker