XSkin.au3... Skin your GUI

Valuater

fine... :shocked: hang on....

***Edit*** nvm, im going running, training for a marathon and just realized it is 5:30 am...my running time...sry

That's a good enough excuse... more of us need to get out and into the "real" world now-days

... Let me know how you do in the/your marathon

thx

Valuater

8)

NEWHeader1.png

That's a good enough excuse... more of us need to get out and into the "real" world now-days

... Let me know how you do in the/your marathon

thx

Valuater

8)

ok...I had just got back from my run today (its about 5:10 am here now, so technically, yesterday) and sat down and literally said (sometimes i talk to myself) "hmm, crap, i forgot to get back to Valuater with a skin for his topic yesterday", then sat down on my sofa with my laptop and started............you will never guess what happens next. My world implodes from the inside out. My ****ing neighbor starts his crazy contraption of a vaccuum, and the lights in my apartments get REALLY REALLY bright. then they go off. Im sittin there going "holy ****, wtf! im frickin blinded Vladik!" <-(my neighbor's name) lol he yells next door to me "sorry!" so i run out of battery by the time im back in from outside calling the electric company yadayada....BAD WAY to start a day that you have to run 50 miles lol.

So I went to the marathon without any water or food (my refrigerator(did i spell that right?) is dead) and just a pocketfull of money. I bought myself 2 water bottles from a little side street shop I found halfway through the course, it was like one of those scenes you see in a movie when the person goes in somewhere in the middle of a race, eats a hotdog, and starts running again...lol

But sadly, I didnt win... as a matter of fact, I was thinking I would win this year...I only came in 9th, although it was out of about 260 people, so Id say I had a pretty fun day. Im on my mother's computer (yes everyone, my mother's computer)at my parent's house typing this because the power isnt back on at my house yet and I came straight here for a cookout after the race so I forgot my laptop...

Ok day for me....I PROMISE IM NOT TRYING TO AVOID YOU VAL :shocked:

Im going to bed, I gotta go to work in 3 hours,

Nikolai

be sure to see big daddy's designs on this page under...

Thanks, but I don't see any previews. It would be nice to have one page or topic with nothing but previews, like we often see on sites sharing skins.

EDIT: ... Looking forward to your superior designs too!

Altough I'm indeed a pretty talented graphic designer, I don't do skins, but you are right; I would create superior designs.

Altough I'm indeed a pretty talented graphic designer, I don't do skins, but you are right; I would create superior designs.

All you've created so far is an ass of yourself.

Does this include you? MHZ told you what to do but you insult him...

I didn't insult him, I just told him he doesn't have proper reading skills, which is true.

I migth sound grumpy, but that's because a lot of people on this forum seem to lack reading skills and it starts to annoy me.

not the best approach for a new member when you might just need MHZ or others to help you out in the future hey!

..... I don't understand why I find bug after bug in bith Scite and AutoIt in just a few hours, are others so blind?

Did it ever occur to you it could be the driver ?

But for argument's sake : care to elaborate on ALL bugs found in AutoIt3 ?...

I don't understand why I find bug after bug in bith Scite and AutoIt in just a few hours, are others so blind?

Have you searched and can confirm that nobody have mentioned this before ?

I can remember several, so I guess that's make you the blind one here mister.

Heh, what did you say about reading skills again ?

What has a driver to do with this?

Not sure why but you are showing an attitude that makes me feel like hitting the Ignore button.

Look at the title of this thread and tell me who is typing misleading information.

I do not care about the combo, except that you need to save the file as a au3 file as I stated. If you are too grumpy and lazy to do that without giving a world bitching performance then you have real bad ass issues with yourself. I ignored your reply to me as I thought you were pityful to make an excuse for your behaviour. Now, I know that behaviour is just what you do seem to be yet again. So go bitch else where, bud, with your grumpy attitude until you wise up and talk with some respect for others.

I hate it when people tell you they solved it, but don't tell how.

Oh and btw, any way to get the tools menu options in SCite at least sorted on name, because right now it has the sad honour of being the most disorganized menu I've ever seen in my life

.... I knew i didn't need to say much, just

Please go back to where-ever it was you came from, we don't need people like you here at Autoit

Valuater

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

• 3 weeks later...

People might have used transparency in windows.....but i think we can implement them to make better skins.....I hope Xskin will have a new version in different shapes.....for reference i hav puit code of a small app of mine(a hidden folder maker)..Dwnload the image at http://holmes.santosh.googlepages.com/love.gif and place it in ur script folder......u'll see a nice app

PS:If some1 had already impemented this...I want to make sure that I dint copy u n it's fully original idea

#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version: 1.1.0
 Author:         LuckyMurari

Script Function:Redirect Folders

#ce ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#include <GuiConstants.au3>
#Region Compiler directives section
;** This is a list of compiler directives used by CompileAU3.exe.
;** comment the lines you don't need or else it will override the default settings
;** AUT2EXE settings
;#Compiler_AUT2EXE =
#Compiler_Icon = E:\_Set Up Files\Icons\ico\without_disc\box_vista_ultimate.ico
#Compiler_Compression = 2
#Compiler_Allow_Decompile = n
;** Target program Resource info
#Compiler_Res_Comment = Redirects your folders
#Compiler_Res_Description = FunDirect
#Compiler_Res_Field1Name = Author
#Compiler_Res_Field1Value = LuckyMurari
#Compiler_Run_AU3Check = y
#Compiler_Res_Fileversion = 1.1.0
#EndRegion
; GUI
FileInstall("E:\programming\love.gif","love.gif")
$win=GuiCreate("FunDirect", 780,857)
$love=GUICreate("", 700, 817,10, 10,$WS_POPUP,BitOr($WS_EX_LAYERED,$WS_EX_MDICHILD),$win)
$goot=GUICtrlCreatePic(@ScriptDir & "\love.gif",0,0,700,817)
GuiCtrlSetState(-1,$GUI_DISABLE)
GUICtrlCreateLabel ("Select the Folder",  230, 230,-1,30)
GUICtrlSetColor(-1,0x00ff00) 
GUISetBkColor(0xf21e36)
$Browse=GuiCtrlCreateButton("Browse", 400, 230, 100, 30)
;$List=GUICtrlCreateList("Original Location",400,300,120,80)
;GUICtrlSetData(-1,"My Computer|My Network Places|Control Panel","Original Location")
$radio1 = GUICtrlCreateRadio ("My Computer", 400, 300, 120, 20)
$radio2 = GUICtrlCreateRadio ("My Network Places", 400, 320, 120, 20)
$radio3 = GUICtrlCreateRadio ("Control Panel", 400, 340, 120, 20)
$radio4 = GUICtrlCreateRadio ("Original Location", 400, 360, 120, 20)
GUICtrlSetState ($radio4, $GUI_CHECKED)
GUICtrlCreateLabel ("Redirect the folder To",  230, 300,-1,30)
GUICtrlSetColor(-1,0x00ff00) 
$Done=GUICtrlCreateButton("Redirect",230,450,100,30)
$Cancel=GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel",400,450,100,30)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW,$love)
_ReduceMemory()
While 1
    $msg=GUIGetMsg()
    Select
    Case $msg=$GUI_EVENT_CLOSE 
        ExitLoop
    Case $msg=$Cancel
        ExitLoop
    Case $msg=$Browse
        $var = FileSelectFolder("Choose a folder.", "")
        Case $msg=$Done
        ;$irt=GUICtrlRead($List)
        Select

;Case $irt="Control Panel"
        case $radio3 And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($radio3), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED
        $dirt=".{21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D}"
        ;Case $irt="My Computer"
        case $radio1 And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($radio1), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED

$dirt=".{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}"
        ;Case $irt="My Network Places"
        case $radio2 And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($radio2), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED      
        $dirt=".{208D2C60-3AEA-1069-A2D7-08002B30309D}"
        ;Case $irt="Original Location"
        case $radio4 Or BitAND(GUICtrlRead($radio1), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED       
        $dirt=""

EndSelect
        $gar=$var
        If StringLen($var) > 39 Then
            $left=StringRight($var,38)
            If $left="{21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D}" Or $left="{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}" Or $left="{208D2C60-3AEA-1069-A2D7-08002B30309D}" Then $gar=StringTrimRight($var,39)
                EndIf
$Nam=$gar & $dirt
        DirMove($var, $Nam,1)       
        MsgBox(0,"FunDirect","Action Performed Successfully")
        EndSelect
    WEnd
    Func _ReduceMemory($i_PID = -1)
    $memory_counter = 1
    If $i_PID <> - 1 Then
        Local $ai_Handle = DllCall("kernel32.dll", 'int', 'OpenProcess', 'int', 0x1f0fff, 'int', False, 'int', $i_PID)
        Local $ai_Return = DllCall("psapi.dll", 'int', 'EmptyWorkingSet', 'long', $ai_Handle[0])
        DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'int', 'CloseHandle', 'int', $ai_Handle[0])
    Else
        Local $ai_Return = DllCall("psapi.dll", 'int', 'EmptyWorkingSet', 'long', -1)
    EndIf
    Return $ai_Return[0]
EndFunc