Opt("SendKeyDownDelay", 1500)
Send( "{UP}")
Opt("SendKeyDownDelay", 500)
Send( "{LEFT}")
Opt("SendKeyDownDelay", 10000)
Send( "{UP}")
Bg_Graveyard()
EndFunc
oÝ÷ Ùh¥­ ]¡©e¡ûa¢Ç­)à²)è­×«jëh«bq©eÊ)Üçbaz«¨´­«Þɪݪê-jÛayéÝN§Ïêº^d­j»pY`zw«j×ê뢶Þq«¬y©e~éܶ*'q©e²¯zÚ!j÷©j·§¶¬zǯzx¶²ßÚÞzjmÊz)j¶¦z׫²)ï¢[Þu*-«l¥vZ(X¤y«­¢+Ù  }MÑÉÐ ¤)Õ¹    MÑÉÐ ¤(ì5¥Í½¡É(   }ÉÙåÉ ¤)¹Õ¹

There is no "automatically including" going on, so your call to Bg_Graveyard() will require that function to also be declared somewhere in your script.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Basically this is like what I am going to do:

BG_Start()
Func BG_Start()
Send( "{UP}")
Send( "{LEFT}")
Send( "{UP}")
Bg_Graveyard()
EndFunc
;stuffstuffstuff
;stuffstuffstuff
;stuffstuffstuff
Bg_Graveyard()
Func Bg_Graveyard()
'bg graveyard script

so when bg_graveyard is called at the end of bg_start it will go right to the Bg_graveyard function.

I think that is right.

• Moderators

That's not a very good habbit to get into, you'll start getting recurrsion errors.

Since the function doesn't return until it's finished or you command it to... just put it like:

BG_Start()
Bg_Graveyard();Doesn't start until BG_Start is finished
Func BG_Start()
    Send( "{UP}")
    Send( "{LEFT}")
    Send( "{UP}")
EndFunc
Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

That's not a very good habbit to get into, you'll start getting recurrsion errors.

Since the function doesn't return until it's finished or you command it to... just put it like:

BG_Start()
Bg_Graveyard();Doesn't start until BG_Start is finished
Func BG_Start()
    Send( "{UP}")
    Send( "{LEFT}")
    Send( "{UP}")
EndFuncoÝ÷ Ûú®¢×ÚÞÃMX¢ç©ÝÂ)eü¨¹ÚºÚMú+½êòàq©e¢Ø^­û§rبÇë¢l"¶§iû§rب)ãb²Ü¢êìz¸ Ûajا~)h¢ÚÞrêìÞ®º+±ªÞy«2¶ÚX§¶î¶'ò¢ìÛhnè¥vj+yÊ&¦Xj×jwjë®*m²V­zº'ʧyçm¢W®|!jÛhÁ«­~ì£*.q©Ý¢+¢ºÞrÙrN»-¶§ØZ¶¥¦Ì"¶ajج¶Þéz»aj×îËb¢{¢}ý¶»§º{bÆ¥çZ×hm«Þ¶Þuç%j·iº/{^­ëa{&«zëu*)ºÈZ¨º·îËb¢w^rV«jبËh¶¢Ûhò¢êìr¸©µh^+׬r¸©¶Æ¥Ø^~éܶ*'q©e±©Ýr^jÛazÚ)j·¢wyú+x¯z{-j»p®+bayû§rبÄáyø«²ÛޮȨíë®*mºË¥¢,)¶¬jëh×6; ===============
;    Main Sequence
; ===============

; Start the BG (whatever that is)
BG_Start()

; BG the Graveyard (or some such comment)
Bg_Graveyard()

; ===============
;    Local Functions
; ===============

Func BG_Start()
     ; Not yet written
EndFunc

Func Bg_Graveyard()
     ; Not yet written
EndFunc

That's all just extra typing for a simple script with only a few lines, but as they get longer and more complicated you will need these habits to keep from going nuts! :)

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I see what you are saying and that does sound like a good idea before writing each of my future scripts. Before this script I attempted to write and algorithm, just to plan out what I was going to do but since I didnt (and still dont) know much about autoit or programming in general at the time, it wasnt very detailed. You guys are teaching me a lot of good stuff and I really appreciate it :)

Ok I was browsing the forums and came across this thread: HERE

Basically it has a mana/health dectector (I think). For those who dont play World of Warcraft, you can see the health and mana bars in the screen shots in my first post. The health is out of 100% and most people have around 3000-5000 Health points (HP).

Basically I would like to try to implement that script into my program. In the end, I would like the program to return a health value, and know when it has 0 health (dead) so it can restart a certain fuction and stop the function it is carrying out at that time.

Here is the script in that thread:

Func LifeValue()
$lifespot = 209
$lifepercent = 100
While $lifespot >= 94
  If PixelGetColor($lifespot, 81) >= 6912 And PixelGetColor($lifespot, 81) <= 45312 Then
   $life = $lifepercent
   ExitLoop
  EndIf
  $lifespot = $lifespot - 1.15
  $lifepercent = $lifepercent - 1
  If $lifepercent <= 0 Then
   $life = 0
   ExitLoop
  EndIf
WEnd
Return $life
EndFunc

Has anyone used this before? I'm not really sure if $life comes back with a number or percent or what, its kind of confusing.