_IEAttach doesn't work

Guest xjfchina

Guest xjfchina

_IEAttach doesn't work---------------------------------------------------------------------------

the script include <ie.au3>: S

the workstation with "symantec ghost client" installed : A

the server with "symantec ghost console" installed : B

execute S on A, it work well

but when i creat a task on B to transfer S from B to A, then execute S, it doesn't work

error : $o_Shell.Windows ()

_IECreate doesn't work-------------------------------------------------------------------------

but when i creat a task on B to transfer S from B to A, then execute S, it doesn't work

error: the url i want to load doesn't appeared instead of "Internet Connection wizard"

I'm sorry, I don't understand your description of the problem.

Please execute your script in SciTe (using Tools -> Go) and include a short script that reproduces you problem and the full output in the SciTe console window.

Thanks,

Dale

_IEAttach doesn't work---------------------------------------------------------------------------

error : $o_Shell.Windows ()

_IECreate doesn't work-------------------------------------------------------------------------

error: the url i want to load doesn't appeared instead of "Internet Connection wizard"

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

the script named test.au3,build it to test.exe

#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IEAttach("target", "DialogBox")
;some operation on $oIE
Exit

i use "Symantec Ghost Corporation Edition"(symantec ghost 8.2) to manage the computers. there are two computers,one is a workstation with "symantec ghost client" installed on it, the other one is a server with "symantec ghost console" installed on it, the workstation's computername is C, the server's computer name is S, i execute test.exe on C, it works well, then copy test.exe from C to S, use "symantec ghost console" to create a new "task", the "task" include two steps, first:"Transfer Files" to transfer test.exe from S to C, second:"Execute Command" to execute test.exe on C. then error occured.

=============================================================

Local $o_ShellWindows = $o_Shell.Windows()

Local $o_ShellWindows = $o_Shell.Windows()^ERROR

Error: The requested action with this object has failed

=============================================================

Unfortunately, that is not the FULL OUTPUT from the SciTe console that I asked for. There is more information output there that you may not see as important that I would like to see.

The error that you are getting appears to have little to do with IE.au3 as it is erroring out on a very basic command

Local $o_Shell = ObjCreate("Shell.Application")
Local $o_ShellWindows = $o_Shell.Windows ()oÝ÷ Øù^jÇÅç.µëayú%"§u¨zey«±éÝjYh~Ø^¢ëiºÛajÔ7­æ­zÆ®¶­sd6öç6öÆUw&FRgV÷C´õ2fW'6öã¢gV÷C²fײõ5fW'6öâfײ5"£°¢b33c¶õõ6VÆÂÒö&¤7&VFRgV÷Cµ6VÆÂäÆ6FöâgV÷C²£°¤6öç6öÆUw&FRgV÷C²b33c¶õõ6VÆÂö&¢7&VFVC¢gV÷C²fײ4ö&¢b33c¶õõ6VÆÂfײ5"¤6öç6öÆUw&FRgV÷C²b33c¶õõ6VÆÂö&¢æÖS¢gV÷C²fײö&¤æÖRb33c¶õõ6VÆÂfײ5"£°¢b33c¶õõ6VÆÅvæF÷w2Òb33c¶õõ6VÆÂåvæF÷w2£°¤6öç6öÆUw&FRgV÷C²b33c¶õõ6VÆÅvæF÷w2ö&¢7&VFVC¢gV÷C²fײ4ö&¢b33c¶õõ6VÆÅvæF÷w2fײ5"¤6öç6öÆUw&FRgV÷C²b33c¶õõ6VÆÅvæF÷w2ö&¢æÖS¢gV÷C²fײö&¤æÖRb33c¶õõ6VÆÅvæF÷w2fײ5"

You can also test this in vb script:

' File: Test.vbs
set o_Shell = CreateObject("Shell.Application")
set o_ShellWindows = o_Shell.Windows()
Wscript.Echo "Windows Found: " & o_ShellWindows.count

Run it from a DOS window with

cscript Test.vbs

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

i suggest that you should installed "Symantec Ghost Corporation Edition" on you computer,then test _IEAttach() and _IECreate(), if you have not "Symantec Ghost Corporation Edition", i may transfer it to you.you shoud install "symantec ghost console" on you host computer,then install "symantec ghost client" on you guest computer in VMWARE, then create a new task with "Transfer Files" and "Execute command" checked to tranfer the scripte with _IEAttach() and _IECreate() include then Execute the script by remote.

No thank-you.

Request a Mod please move this post to V3 Support. It does not meet the requirements for a bug report.

thanks,

Dale

Edited by DaleHohm

• Developers

Request a Mod please move this post to V3 Support. It does not meet the requirements for a bug report.

thanks,

Dale

Moved ....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

If the commands in the vbscript don't work, there is no chance for AuotIt to work. So there is no sense in discussing this further until that is resolved.

Also, don't expect any further support from me until you completely answer the questions I have asked above.

Dale

P.S. @JdeB - thanks

Edited by DaleHohm

i found out that what's the wrong with it

when the script run by remotely it have not enough rights so that the code in <ie.au3> failed

set o_Shell = CreateObject("Shell.Application")oÝ÷ Ú(Z½ëazÊ%ºØ¨ëªê-®éÚ³û¬z¶)춶­¢º®¢Ûh{º×­ë®*+a @-µ§!¢²
·µè§r[yÖ®¶­s`£µ'Væ2æS0¥'VâgV÷C¶6ÖBæWRö2gV÷C²fײgV÷C·'Væ2÷W6W#¤FÖæ7G&F÷"gV÷C²fײb33c´6ÖDÆæU³Ò¥våvD7FfR6öÕ7V2¥6VæBgV÷C²FR77v÷&BöbFÖç7G&F÷"¶VçFW'ÒgV÷C² oÝ÷ Ù«­¢+Ø(íÑ¡©½¹ÔÌ(¥¹±Õ±Ðí%¹ÔÌÐì)}%
ÉÑ ÅÕ½Ðí¡ÑÑÀè¼½±ä½Ñ¥µÅÕ½Ðì¤(

then i create a new task in "symantec ghost console" , with "Transfer Files" checked to transfer "Xrunas.exe" and "thejob.exe" to "c:\temp" on "symantec ghost client" and with "Execute Command" checked to cxecute "c:\temp\Xrunas c:\temp\thejob.exe" remotely,this time it work well as expect.

i'm sorry for my broken english:(,thanks a lot!

Edited by 剑走偏锋

Glad you got it working.

Dale