_ClickInControl() To _SendInControl()

AzKay

Well yes, Im wanting to modify the _ClickInControl() So, It sends keys to the co ordinates. But, Im just wanting to know. Is it possible? ( Better to ask before I start :) ), If its possible, Any pointers?

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

• Moderators

I'm curious on what situation you are running into that good 'ole ControlSend() isn't working?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Well, with _ClickInControl() It clicks at the coordinates in the control. And, ControlSend() That sends to the control, but sometimes the controls have different inputs/buttons and stuff, For example, Msn, If you use autoinfo on it, it will just show one control for everything.

• Moderators

Well, with _ClickInControl() It clicks at the coordinates in the control. And, ControlSend() That sends to the control, but sometimes the controls have different inputs/buttons and stuff, For example, Msn, If you use autoinfo on it, it will just show one control for everything.

Ahh, for that MSN bot again... Thought so.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Ahh, for that MSN bot again... Thought so.

Well, It isnt really for an msn bot, I was only using that as an example from the top of my head of a window that has just one control.