Help plz

Hey its said you can use this program for a rogue lvling on World of Warcraft. How do i set it up?

Set it up? hehe.. Your going to have to code every last bit of it! :)

Well, I wish you luck, as I'm new to autoit too, and the program I'm working on is tough enough! that just sounds complex =p

I mean what programs do i need to download and stuff? got the code for it, just dont know what programs needed

Probably Autoit beta... and from there read the :) helpfile back to front before you ask questions :P

Download beta

And I highly recomend (two m's?) Scite: Scite

Piano_Man

P.S. Maybe not back to front.. most at least most of it!

Edit: It is two m's...

Edited by Piano_Man
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

• Moderators

this is a support forum not "we write a script for you" forum.

They asked what "tools" they need to do it, they didn't ask anyone to write it or even help them write it.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Setting up the "tools" and "writing" a script are 2 different things IMHO... maybe we are just both interpreting it differently, I don't see him asking for us to do his work for him, maybe just a bit of guidance help is all I see.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Setting up the "tools" and "writing" a script are 2 different things IMHO... maybe we are just both interpreting it differently, I don't see him asking for us to do his work for him, maybe just a bit of guidance help is all I see.

ye .. you & me in a topic = one big discussion :)

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]

ye .. you & me in a topic = one big discussion :D

...but SmOke_N's avitar is way cooler, so he wins! :)

How can you compete with the dancing spider on his chest? (That is your chest in the picture, right SmOke_N?) :P

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

...but SmOke_N's avitar is way cooler, so he wins! :)

How can you compete with the dancing spider on his chest? (That is your chest in the picture, right SmOke_N?) :P

my avatar is way coooler =(((!

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]