Transfer Data over internet?

I probably sound lika an idiot asking this but is there ANY way i can send data over the computer? currently, i have some game that i want to make PvP, and so far, ive wanted to have separate games come up with a random, and then compare it with the other users computer, and then return the data of who won...ive had to do all this crazy uploading and downloading and executing, its just so unsightnly, ya know?

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

• Moderators

I probably sound lika an idiot asking this but is there ANY way i can send data over the computer? currently, i have some game that i want to make PvP, and so far, ive wanted to have separate games come up with a random, and then compare it with the other users computer, and then return the data of who won...ive had to do all this crazy uploading and downloading and executing, its just so unsightnly, ya know?

Look at the TCP functions in the help file, and be prepared to do some home work, both in the help file and on google.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

whoa..are you serious...TCP start up..with the thing..and the thing that you need to put the thingy into and the thing that connects to the thing with the server thing and the..the thing..and.... WOW...i wonder who actually went through the troubles of trying to figure that out..-.-'

well..so much for that game of mine T_T

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

whoa..are you serious...TCP start up..with the thing..and the thing that you need to put the thingy into and the thing that connects to the thing with the server thing and the..the thing..and.... WOW...i wonder who actually went through the troubles of trying to figure that out..-.-'

well..so much for that game of mine T_T

Think you forgot to use the Thing-A-MA-Bob

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.