Adding command line switches to my compiled script?

GoogleDude

I was hoping to be able to add command line support/switches to my compiled scipt. How do I go about doing this?

For Exmaple!

If I have a GUI that has two buttons that do different Functions but would like to have a command line such as "myscript.exe /function1" this would do what ever function 1 is defined to do and "myscript.exe /function2" this would be the other function that I predefine. I searched the help a little but wasnt sure just what I would be looking for.

Can anyone please point be in the correct direction?

Thx

GoogleDude

Hi,

have a look at Command Line Parameters in the help file.

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

I was hoping to be able to add command line support/switches to my compiled scipt. How do I go about doing this?

For Exmaple!

If I have a GUI that has two buttons that do different Functions but would like to have a command line such as "myscript.exe /function1" this would do what ever function 1 is defined to do and "myscript.exe /function2" this would be the other function that I predefine. I searched the help a little but wasnt sure just what I would be looking for.

Can anyone please point be in the correct direction?

Thx

GoogleDude

Online help file: Command Line Parameters:

If $CmdLine[0] > 0 Then
     Select $CmdLine[1]
          Case "/function1"
               _Function1()
          Case "/function2"
               _Function2()
     EndSelect
EndIf

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

If you have the full Scite4AutoIt3 package, then you can press "Ctrl+Shift+R" and browse for "cmdline..." for some big incoming $CMDLINE[...] parameter structures. Good for a seriously wicked script.

:P

OOOOooooooh... New Toy! :)
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law