Refresh System Tray

_Chris_

I have a program that runs in the system tray. As part of a script i end a process which kills this program. This works fine but the icon stays in the tray until you hover over it, then it disapears. Any ideas on how to get it to disapear automatically, NOT using a mouse co-ordinate control?

ok ill try, what i mean is my program runs ANOTHER program (remote support listener). When you click Disconect on my software, it end the process that the remote listener uses. I then reset my program to show which remote listeners are being used so that they can start again. But they end up with like 10 icons at the bottom!! Is moving the mouse reliable as people will have different screen resolutions/sizes?

• 2 months later...

ok ill try, what i mean is my program runs ANOTHER program (remote support listener). When you click Disconect on my software, it end the process that the remote listener uses. I then reset my program to show which remote listeners are being used so that they can start again. But they end up with like 10 icons at the bottom!! Is moving the mouse reliable as people will have different screen resolutions/sizes?

you can work with relative values, you can use @DesktopWidth and so on to work alway with correct koordinates to move the mouse over the tray-symbols

Edited by IsleOfTechno
www.galenda.de - Der Kalender in AutoITwww.dsbot.de - Die Seite für Bot-Programmierung in AutoIt allgemein und für meinen dieStämme-Bot