Help: how to deal with a window without controls?

gwlc

HI guys,

I need a help. There is a window which I want to autoit. There are two panels which I can't switch with TAB. I can't get the information from autoit active windows info. (please see the screenshot).

I can use mouse to CLICK to select right panel, but anybody have more smart method?

Thanks

HI guys,

I need a help. There is a window which I want to autoit. There are two panels which I can't switch with TAB. I can't get the information from autoit active windows info. (please see the screenshot).

I can use mouse to CLICK to select right panel, but anybody have more smart method?

Thanks

Can you switch using CTRL+TAB?

---"Educate the Mind, Make Savage the Body" -Mao Tse Tung

Bad news: NO :)

Ok, i know you already say that you could tab to it. but i would like for you to try it again. The reason i ask is because that screenshot looks alot the the my computer window you get when you have "common tasks" enabled.

I know for a fact that you can tab through those items, an almost undetectable dotted rectangular box will show around that selection. you'll have to tab alot to get to the right pane, but eventually it gets there (alternatively you can do a shift+tab which reverses the tab order).

---"Educate the Mind, Make Savage the Body" -Mao Tse Tung

Ok, i know you already say that you could tab to it. but i would like for you to try it again. The reason i ask is because that screenshot looks alot the the my computer window you get when you have "common tasks" enabled.

I know for a fact that you can tab through those items, an almost undetectable dotted rectangular box will show around that selection. you'll have to tab alot to get to the right pane, but eventually it gets there (alternatively you can do a shift+tab which reverses the tab order).

it seems a bug, I can't TAB from one panel to the other.

i think i could help you, what do you exactly want?

what must the 'script' do?/

The system manager read data from database and create a list.

I want to use each links in left panel and read all result in right panel if possbible.

Thanks

Try using this window control grabber...

Danny,

I don't know if you remember helping me with a Unicenter addin I made, but I had a major problem trying to interact with the controls on it. This thing gives me the information I needed to interface directly with them. I've been trying to solve this problem for 18 months now

THANK YOU! :)