Help me get Started?

vexitor

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you need the coordinates of where to click. once you know those, just MouseMove ( ) there and then MouseClick ( ).

(click the function names :P )

Close. The MouseMove() first is not required. Look at the helpfile example for MouseCllick(), which will move the mouse pointer and then click in one function.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

yea i was looking at that.. what is it

Mousedown("left")

Mouseup("left")

Mouseclick("left")

Those right??

now all i need to know is how get it to click really fast when i want lol

Did you click the links provided earlier and try the examples on those pages?

MouseDown()/MouseUp() are not for fast. They are for holding the simulated button in that state for a (realatively) long time. Like holding the button down on a spot for two whole seconds:

MouseMove(400, 300)
MouseDown("Left")
Sleep(2000)
MouseUp("Left")

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I see..

but i dont want it to click wich certain x,y coridinates i want it to click were i put the mouse over, is that possible??

ill check the help file some more

Reading from the help file... <=== See a pattern here yet! :P

From the help file for MouseClick(): "[optional] The x/y coordinates to move the mouse to. If no x and y coords are given, the current position is used (default)."

"ill check the help file some more"

By George! I think he's got it!!! :D Edited by PsaltyDS

• Moderators

xD

can someone explain to me how to loop the mouse clicks?? and the speed of the mouse clicks would depend on how many loops or do i have to set the speed too ><??

Help File + While/WEnd - Do/Until - For/Next - MouseClick() << [speed option] .... Seriously, you need to do a tutorial, most of us enjoy (for the most part) helping, but you have been told several times to RTFM and obviously it isn't sinking in.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Argg.. After some hard work this is what i could muster up xD tell me whats wrong with it :)

Global $Paused

HotKeySet("Pause","TogglePause")

HotKeySet("End","Terminate")

For $i=1 To 3000

MouseClick ("left")

Sleep(50)

Next

Ok im almost 100% sure this is wrong but this is what i came up with :D

i haven't tried to run it because im scared its gonna click 3000 times where it shouldn't click lol but yea any advice well be greatly appreciated :P

• Moderators

Argg.. After some hard work this is what i could muster up xD tell me whats wrong with it :)

Global $Paused

HotKeySet("Pause","TogglePause")

HotKeySet("End","Terminate")

For $i=1 To 3000

MouseClick ("left")

Sleep(50)

Next

Ok im almost 100% sure this is wrong but this is what i came up with :D

i haven't tried to run it because im scared its gonna click 3000 times where it shouldn't click lol but yea any advice well be greatly appreciated :P

So change 3000 to 10 or something and run it.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Damn it didn't work said ("Pause","TogglePause")

is unknown sad.gif

Back to the drawing board i guess

read the help file for pause, you need to define the "TogglePause" function something like this:

Func TogglePause()
     $Paused = Not $Paused
     While $Paused
          Sleep(100)
     WEnd
EndFunc
oÝ÷ ÚÊ&zØb bëajÛ!¢é]Âä~éjë")ඬr¸©´    l£*.ë-uçâëay7«)ÚµçîËb¢v¬Áée.)¶¬jëh×6
Func Terminate()
     Exit
EndFunc

Keep working on it :)

- Dan [Website]

i've been looking at the help file for awhile now and its not clicking...

i've done tutorialls and such but i really need someont to explain it to me in detail xD can someone help me out?

:) some code, please? you said it's not clicking, what have you tried?

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

read the help file for pause, you need to define the "TogglePause" function something like this:

Func TogglePause()
     $Paused = Not $Paused
     While $Paused
          Sleep(100)
     WEnd
EndFunc
oÝ÷ ÚÊ&zØb bëajÛ!¢é]Âä~éjë")ඬr¸©´    l£*.ë-uçâëay7«)ÚµçîËb¢v¬Áée.)¶¬jëh×6
Func Terminate()
     Exit
EndFunc

Keep working on it :)

I Dont get this where do i put it and how O.o, Maybe someone could explain into more detail

XD i dont mean to be spoon fead this stuff but i honestly just dont get it XD