Help me get Started?

vexitor

i dunno a guy above recommened i didn't bother to look it up :geek: can you help me please :lmao:

What happens when you run it? How about if you comment out those Opt() statements? Does the mouse move? After it clicks in one spot 120 times, what was it supposed to do next? It looks like right now it clicks 120 times on one spot every second time you hit delete. And speed = 100 means the mouse pointer goes really slowly when it moves.

:ph34r:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the thing it doesn't do anything it just sits there i hit delete and wait but it still doesn't do anything. maybe somethings wront witht the script?

I think you just threw in too many options that you didn't understand. This is much simplified, and it works:

HotKeySet("{DEL}", "TogglePause") ; Hit delete to start/stop clicking
HotKeySet("{Pause}", "_Exit") ; Hit pause to exit
Global $Paused = True ; Start out paused (not clicking)

While 1
    If Not $Paused Then
        MouseClick("left", 508, 309)
    EndIf
    Sleep(10)
WEnd

Func TogglePause()
    $Paused = Not $Paused
EndFunc   ;==>TogglePause

Func _Exit()
    Exit
EndFunc   ;==>_Exit

:lmao:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law