Auto3Lib TreeView module

PaulIA

Any source? Many users (including me) are a bit weary of running executable files (dlls in this case) from new users,unless of course we can see the code.

Anyway this sounds pretty cool even though I did not try it becuase there was no soruce.

HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

Having developed projects in the community before, I know from experience that the most effective way to develop this is to make the bug fixes and enhancements myself until it becomes stable. I'd rather concentrate on stabilizing the code rather than answer questions about how to compile the DLL, how to change the DLL, how to port the DLL to another language, etc., etc., etc. :)

Edited by PaulIA
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt

@PaulIA:

Very nice work!

I've been looking for something like this for quite a while.

@PaulIA:

Also perhaps you could post your current source code with a disclaimer that you currently don't have time to explain how build/compile... a dll. :)

I find that I learn much more from other people's code.

Thanks!

Bill

Edited by Larry

@foggw: Thanks for the bug report. Originally, I just had the GetChildren call which provide the total number of childern for the node. I then found out that I was calling it a lot just to find out if the node had any children, so I put in a new function (HasChildren) and didn't get the DLL call correct. I'll fix this before the release next week.

I've added comments to the first post about the initial beta testing being completed. I plan on releasing the DLL source code next week unless I get any more bug reports. As indicated, I think I have a way to redo the whole DLL in AutoIt script, but it's going to take a couple of weeks.

Thanks for taking the time to test the code. I appreciate your effort and suggestions.

Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt