WinHttpRequest.

AzKay

;#include <String.au3>
$Login = "http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/login.php?"
$oHTTP = ObjCreate("winhttp.winhttprequest.5.1")
$oHTTP.Open("GET", $Login)
$oHTTP.Send()
$HTMLSource = $oHTTP.Responsetext
$Sid = _StringBetween($HTMLSource, "<input type=""hidden"" name=""sid"" value=", " />")
$oHTTP.Open("POST", $Login & "username=au3.Test&password=autoit&autologin=on&x=44&y=13&submit=Login&sid=" & $Sid & "&redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gaiaonline.com%2F%3F")
$oHTTP.Send()
$HTMLSource = $oHTTP.Responsetext
ConsoleWrite($HTMLSource)
;ConsoleWrite(@CR & @CR & @CR & @CR & @CR & $Sid)

Func _StringBetween($str, $start, $end)
    $pos = StringInStr($str, $start)
    If Not @error Then
        $str = StringTrimLeft($str, $pos + StringLen($start) - 1)
        $pos = StringInStr($str, $end)
        If Not @error Then
            $str = StringTrimRight($str, StringLen($str) - $pos + 1)
            Return $str
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndFunc

Doesnt seem to want to work. Any ideas? It just doesnt want to login.

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

• Moderators

I dont get it.

And you're not either :)

Edit:

You really should post something that can be discussed, a "Second Page" bump? What the hell is Second Page?

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I dont get it.

Me neither....

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Their are no errors.

Than it should work.

But it doesn't, so there must be an error somewhere. The only thing you need to do is to find it.

P.s.

"Their are no errors." does not tel me much, if anything. You see, there are errors like as in syntax (what you've written), and there are errors like as in the result of the function-calls (returned in the "@error"-variable). Which ones didn't you get ?

There are no errors. Using @error, as far as I know, wont work. I know theres no errors in it, Because, If I consolewrite the page sources, I can compare whats happening. And its not logged in.

There are no errors.

Again, that means your code should work. That it doesn't means that there are errors in there. So please stop with saying that :P

Using @error, as far as I know, wont work.

Does that mean you did not even try ?

And how do you know it doesn't ? You see, I myself have a bit different experience.

I know theres no errors in it, Because, If I consolewrite the page sources, I can compare whats happening. And its not logged in.

You seem to have a lot of information you have not told us. Why ? Are we to beg for you to supply us with that information ?

Suggestion :

1) use that "@error" following every call you make and see what it tells you. If it does not tell you anything than at least tell us what it returned.

2) Display & check every bit of returned data, especially what gets returned by those "$oHTTP.Responsetext" calls. Tell us what it returns !

3) Check what your "_StringBetween" funnction does, for instance what those "StringInStr" -functions return.

By the way, funny : you seem to know that "@error" does not work, but nonetheless you have used it twice in that function :)

You seem to have a lot of information you have not told us. Why ? Are we to beg for you to supply us with that information ?

The "information" I havnt told you, Well, The script gives it too you. Have you even tryed the script?

1) I wouldve thought it didnt work, because, its an object. Not a part of autoit.

2) You should know what it returns.

3) I didnt create that function.

The "information" I havnt told you, Well, The script gives it too you. Have you even tryed the script?

Yes. Alas, not everyone runs the same OS as you do, and the object you are trying to create does not exist on my machine. That handicappes me a bit. :)

1) I wouldve thought it didnt work, because, its an object. Not a part of autoit.

When in doubt, check it. Especially when you run into problems.

2) You should know what it returns.

I'm sorry, but you did not tell and I'm not a mind-reader.

3) I didnt create that function.

What has that got to do with anything ?

I'm sorry, but you seem to be refusing to give me what I ask for (a few simple steps to which the answers could give me some insight to what is/isn't happening). That means that I can't help you. Maybe you will find someone else who can. Bye.

Fine. I checked with the @errors, and just like I predicted, No errors. And,

3) You said, "You used @errors in that function" So I said, I didnt make that function.

2) I said, you should know, because, you would know if you ran the function, If you were using windows.