Listview

Okey Hi!

So, I'm creating a list and populating it with items

for $i = 1 to $countlines2

ProgressSet( (100 / $countlines2 * $i),$i & " invoices added")

$line=filereadline($getfiles,$i)

$line=StringTrimRight ( $line, 4)

_GUICtrlListAddItem($invoicelist, $line)

Next

Thats fine.

It is only possible to select one item at a time in the list, happens to be invoices, you can open,print or delete them thats ok.

What I need to be able to do is differentiate some of them from others. I have some code that works out which invoices are older than 30 days but what I want to do is have them show in red or bold font in the guilist and I can not find any function that allows you to modify the appearance of some of the list items.

Has anyone done something similar already?

C

• Moderators

So.... Can you clarify if you are using ListView or List? GUI function call is for "List" not listview. (Just a clarification question)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Okey Hi!

So, I'm creating a list and populating it with items

for $i = 1 to $countlines2

ProgressSet( (100 / $countlines2 * $i),$i & " invoices added")

$line=filereadline($getfiles,$i)

$line=StringTrimRight ( $line, 4)

_GUICtrlListAddItem($invoicelist, $line)

Next

Thats fine.

It is only possible to select one item at a time in the list, happens to be invoices, you can open,print or delete them thats ok.

What I need to be able to do is differentiate some of them from others. I have some code that works out which invoices are older than 30 days but what I want to do is have them show in red or bold font in the guilist and I can not find any function that allows you to modify the appearance of some of the list items.

Has anyone done something similar already?

C

If you were using a ListView instead of a Listbox you could color them and with-out having to use the UDFs

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

$invoicelist=GUICtrlCreateList("",0,0,600,350)

Im using this to create the list

Dont mind using any method as long as it works!

Like I said Use the ListView, you can set backcolor and textcolor for each item in the listview.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.