startup plus exe Install help

afroman

Hi, Im new to the forums, Not to auto it but just to the forums,

I've been using autoit for a short while.

I would like some help getting my brother back, cause i know he uses auto it, He mailed me one night

with an attatchment, so i opened it and obviously it was a script, for three days i would turn on my computer and what would popup? Dial up...Internet Explorer...Wholesale toilet roll...Note Pad...Then it would type "Your full of s**t, Wipe your ass on this!"...Then it would save that into random locations on my computer :) , and i overheard him on the phone to one of his mates saying he's onto a script to delete every word document, and all my school work is done in word :P

My brother uses about 4 profiles on his computer so i dont know which he uses most often....Dont ask why he uses 4, Because of this i cant find out the startup folder of the current user.

I just want to know how i could use auto it to find the startup folder, then use that location to install another script to that location on startup, most of everything else i should be able to figure out by myself, but its just that part that i have got stuck on.

Thanks to anyone that helps me :D

Oh yes, i also need to be able to put the 2nd script in with the first script to be able to install that into the startup folder, but i dont know how to put two scripts together like that,

:EDIT: Its alright i just remembered how to do this part...

thatsgreat2345, thanks, i dont know why i didnt find that by myself lol

Edited by afroman

Hi, Im new to the forums, Not to auto it but just to the forums,

I've been using autoit for a short while.

I would like some help getting my brother back, cause i know he uses auto it, He mailed me one night

with an attatchment, so i opened it and obviously it was a script, for three days i would turn on my computer and what would popup? Dial up...Internet Explorer...Wholesale toilet roll...Note Pad...Then it would type "Your full of s**t, Wipe your ass on this!"...Then it would save that into random locations on my computer :) , and i overheard him on the phone to one of his mates saying he's onto a script to delete every word document, and all my school work is done in word :P

My brother uses about 4 profiles on his computer so i dont know which he uses most often....Dont ask why he uses 4, Because of this i cant find out the startup folder of the current user.

I just want to know how i could use auto it to find the startup folder, then use that location to install another script to that location on startup, most of everything else i should be able to figure out by myself, but its just that part that i have got stuck on.

Thanks to anyone that helps me :D

Is this the definitive definition of "skript kiddie"?

You want us to help you wreck a computer? How do we know it is only for your 'brother'? :D

You may find a spray can on your kitchen walls may have the desired attention you seek.