Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dethredic

Record Typing

8 posts in this topic

ok i know there is AU3#Record out there but i want it different.

1) i only want to record typing

2) i dont want the gui thing in the top right corner.

well it would be nice if the AU3Record source code was out there cause i could use that but it not (or i don't know were it is and havent seen it)

to conclude i really only need help by knowing how to record typing.

if you could help it would be appreated

"Its not about the 30 inch 1080p display, or the SLI 8800 ultras, or the DDR3 memory. It's about when you turn on your PC, does it return the favor?"Math is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that is not why we do it

What you are asking for sounds like a keylogger. :) Do not expect to find help on making keyloggers here. Furthermore AFAIK AU3Record was not written in autoit.

HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

Wats rong with a keylogger??

"Its not about the 30 inch 1080p display, or the SLI 8800 ultras, or the DDR3 memory. It's about when you turn on your PC, does it return the favor?"Math is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that is not why we do it

Wats rong with a keylogger??

You might get caught court if you deploy it!

It is often used by people of less than noble intentions to steal passwords and bank account details.

My advice: Better focus on something productive that doesn't draw unwanted attention from the law.

lol

wow

i was just gonna use it to record an online typong game.

lol

no intention of breaking the law or posting it on the internet or even useing it not on my computer

anyways

looks like i wont be useing it then

thanks for the info

This might help you. I wrote it for kicks? Heres a sample

You can write it for any key, and since your reasoning is quite simple and you dont need special characters, a-z and 1-9 should be very simple to program <3

If an authority finds this to revealing feel free to erase it..

I recommend you remove that

While it is a CRAPPY keylogger, it still logs keys, and therefore could be modified into a good one

if you want to send those kind of things, do it in a PM :)

</3 =[ you fink my kewogger ish cwappy *quits AutoIt and learns knot tying to figure out the Noose*

</3 =[ you fink my kewogger ish cwappy *quits AutoIt and learns knot tying to figure out the Noose*

lol

no offense was intended, but people don't want others to associate Autoit with key loggers

and if the word is on the forum 1132456754324657543 times then any googler can find it