Mouse tails

Paulie

@strate - WHAT THE HECK IS THIS??? When I ran it, it opened up four windows, lol. This is a really wierd script. Works good though...

@Manadar & Paulie - Just one more suggestion. Maybe you could make the label move from right to left versus left to right, that way you can read it normally, like a banner. The way you have it now, you kinda have to read it backwards in a sense the way it comes from the left. Not a huge issue, but just though I'd point it out. Nice Script!

LOL, I just ran the one you guys have been working on and, I'm sorry for posting that crap, lol. You guys did a great job.
INI TreeViewA bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. Onmy desk I have a work station...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In your latest (quite fine, I might add) iteration of code, I made a minor tweak. I like the effect better, and at least one other person asked for it above, as well :D

You can see, it's pretty much still all your code, I just made a few changes I preferred, and since another person had expressed interest in a similar function, I thought I'd post it. Thanks again for making such a nice script! :P

Very nice additions, and i was planning on doing the INI file, but i was just too lazy :)

Thanks, i like being able to read the word.

Very nice additions, and i was planning on doing the INI file, but i was just too lazy :)

Thanks, i like being able to read the word.

WOW, very nice program.. and nice additions...

Edit: LOL, you can have lots of tails going at once... it's like a rainbow!

New Edit: DANG! Try holding down your mouse and doing it!

Edited by Piano_Man
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]