Need some help with auto increment

KingPin

I am working on a test script that helps me test database/webserver load. it asks for text and then posts the text every so often(i randomized it), but the thing is for the real load test I need to differentiate the words a bit per post (for the indexing system to get stressed a bit) how do I add auto incrementing numbers after the text?

im using IE.au3, using

_IEFormElementSetValue()
where message is the message I input into a text box before the program begins.

ofcourse great would be to ask what number to begin at.. so I could add another text box to the gui this one asking what number to begin incrementing from....

Any help is very much appreciated...

Edited by KingPin

heh, well Im working on the implementation so far and it added the 1 but didnt increment to 2 ... will work on that maybe I put it in wrong. will post back with results...Works perfectly, thank you :)

Edited by KingPin

Sure, no problem :P. Glad I could help, even though I don't have the slightest idea what your doing...lol. You stated your question very clearly, and I knew exactly what you needed. If you ask a clear question, you are much more likely to get a clear and fast reply. Hope everything works out with whatever your making :)

- Dan [Website]

heh yeah I know how I feel when someone from our staff calls in and tell me something ambiguous like my computers not working omg! please help, and then they hangup.... now I wont know whats going on nor do I know what to take with me since I dont know if its a hardware/software problem or just a I.D.1.0.T. error :D hence when I want help, I try to be descriptive... :) anyhoo thanx for your help :P

Edited by KingPin