A screwy loop problem

Achilles

Alright... this is annoying me. I'm trying to create an alarm/reminder system so that you can remember everything you need to. I saw some other person had made a script somewhat like mine but it was in dutch (I think?) and you could only do one event. However for mine, whenever the time comes it won't send a message box until I click on exit. I have absolutely no idea why it's happening.

Help would be very nice,

Piano_Man

Reminder.au3

Edited by Piano_Man
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

This does not look right:

$split = Stringsplit(_GUICtrlListViewGetItemText($main, 0), "|")
        If $split[1] <> "" then 
            $split3 = Stringsplit($split[3], "/")
            $split2 = Stringsplit($split[2], ":")   
            If Bitand($split3[3] <= @YEAR, $split3[1] <= @MON, $split3[2] <= @MDAY, $split2[1] <= @Hour, $split2[2] <= @MIN) then 
                Msgbox(0, "Reminder alert", $split[1])
                _GUICtrlListViewDeleteItem($main, 0)
            EndIf
        EndifoÝ÷ Ø:'¶¯zئzÚ"÷¬¶(µæ­¶¦¡é§µ»­j̨¹Æ§±ç®­+-zËbµÚ²z-Âäºy^²Â ¢Þuêæ«­¢+Ø$%1½°ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÑlÑt($$ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÑlÅtôÅÕ½ÐìÀà¼Àà¼ÈÀÀØÜèÐÀèÐÀÅÕ½Ðì($$ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÑlÉtôÅÕ½ÐìÜèÐÀèÐÀÅÕ½Ðì($$ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÑlÍtôÅÕ½ÐìÀà¼Àà¼ÈÀÀØÅÕ½Ðì($%%ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÑlÅt±ÐìÐìÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½ÐìÑ¡¸($$%1½°ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÐÌôMÑÉ¥¹ÍÁ±¥Ð ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÑlÍt°ÅÕ½Ðì¼ÅÕ½Ðì¤($$%1½°ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÐÈôMÑÉ¥¹ÍÁ±¥Ð ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÑlÉt°ÅÕ½ÐìèÅÕ½Ðì¤$($$%%   ¥Ñ¹ ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÐÍlÍt±ÐìôeH°ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÐÍlÅt±Ðìô5=8°ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÐÍlÉt±Ðìô5d°ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÐÉlÅt±Ðìô!½ÕÈ°ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÐÉlÉt±Ðìô5%8¤Ñ¡¸($$$%5ͽà À°ÅÕ½ÐíIµ¥¹È±ÉÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÑlÅt¤($$$$í}U%
Ñɱ1¥ÍÑY¥Ý±Ñ%Ñ´ ÀÌØíµ¥¸°À¤($$%¹%($%¹¥

This does not look right:

$split = Stringsplit(_GUICtrlListViewGetItemText($main, 0), "|")
        If $split[1] <> "" then 
            $split3 = Stringsplit($split[3], "/")
            $split2 = Stringsplit($split[2], ":")   
            If Bitand($split3[3] <= @YEAR, $split3[1] <= @MON, $split3[2] <= @MDAY, $split2[1] <= @Hour, $split2[2] <= @MIN) then 
                Msgbox(0, "Reminder alert", $split[1])
                _GUICtrlListViewDeleteItem($main, 0)
            EndIf
        EndifoÝ÷ Ø:'¶¯zئzÚ"÷¬¶(µæ­¶¦¡é§µ»­j̨¹Æ§±ç®­+-zËbµÚ²z-Âäºy^²Â ¢Þuêæ«­¢+Ø$%1½°ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÑlÑt($$ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÑlÅtôÅÕ½ÐìÀà¼Àà¼ÈÀÀØÜèÐÀèÐÀÅÕ½Ðì($$ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÑlÉtôÅÕ½ÐìÜèÐÀèÐÀÅÕ½Ðì($$ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÑlÍtôÅÕ½ÐìÀà¼Àà¼ÈÀÀØÅÕ½Ðì($%%ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÑlÅt±ÐìÐìÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½ÐìÑ¡¸($$%1½°ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÐÌôMÑÉ¥¹ÍÁ±¥Ð ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÑlÍt°ÅÕ½Ðì¼ÅÕ½Ðì¤($$%1½°ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÐÈôMÑÉ¥¹ÍÁ±¥Ð ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÑlÉt°ÅÕ½ÐìèÅÕ½Ðì¤$($$%%   ¥Ñ¹ ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÐÍlÍt±ÐìôeH°ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÐÍlÅt±Ðìô5=8°ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÐÍlÉt±Ðìô5d°ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÐÉlÅt±Ðìô!½ÕÈ°ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÐÉlÉt±Ðìô5%8¤Ñ¡¸($$$%5ͽà À°ÅÕ½ÐíIµ¥¹È±ÉÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÀÌØíÍÁ±¥ÑlÅt¤($$$$í}U%
Ñɱ1¥ÍÑY¥Ý±Ñ%Ñ´ ÀÌØíµ¥¸°À¤($$%¹%($%¹¥
Your time is "7:40:40", first of all I didn't use seconds, but that doesn't matter 'cause it doesn't effect the arrays. Second is that in my program the hour always has two digits... so if you put in 07 in your example it works.

Any help with the first problem still greatly appreciated,

Piano_man

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

Your time is "7:40:40", first of all I didn't use seconds, but that doesn't matter 'cause it doesn't effect the arrays. Second is that in my program the hour always has two digits... so if you put in 07 in your example it works.

Any help with the first problem still greatly appreciated,

Piano_man

And that don't bother you at all when you are comparing numbers?

I'm not sure I understand the problem. Doesen't the MsgBox pop up? Is it covered underneath your application?