Is it possible to capture keys generared by Send() function?

xManh

I Really want to know if there is a way to capture key generared by Send() function. I found _KeyPressed can only capture keys value from the keyboard

Or is it possible to use bockinput with specified key such as Alt, Ctrl. Currently blockinput blocks all keys

Thanks!

why? Anything that involves _ispressed makes me think keylogger, and that subject is a

NO

NO

NO!

Don't ask. We will not help with a keylogger

Please don't misunderstand, I'm not gonna write a keylogger. I want to fight agains the stuffs like that. That's why I ask this question

Please don't misunderstand, I'm not gonna write a keylogger. I want to fight agains the stuffs like that. That's why I ask this question

Yeah, didn't you see his alias? He promises to use his mutant scripting powers only for GOOD!

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Yeah, didn't you see his alias? He promises to use his mutant scripting powers only for GOOD!

:)

Well If It's so hard to make you believe, then I'll describe my situation:

In my location, some people are using Send() function of Autoit to hijack Yahoo messenger and automatically send messages which contain the link to download the virus itself

And so on, It spreads

All I want to do is to disable the keys sent by those viruses.

Why did you double post? :)

Your best solution would be to get rid of the virus itself, not a script to do a workaround. If you want to catch the process then try ProcessList() in a script and run it when the attack happens. Catching it maybe differcult if it runs for brief periods but I would count on if it resides on your system, then it is monitoring your IM.

There are a vast amount of trojans available around the net for control of IM's, so strange that you believe it is an AutoIt script unless you had already found one to examine?

Yes, I've already downloaded the .exe file and recompile it. The problem is It's hard to know which process is caused by the virus because the writter usually use variate name

If you know that the script is malicious, why not submit it to your anti-virus vendor to update their signature patterns? You then save a whole lot of other people the bother of isolating and removing it.

If you want help with modifying and expanding it, you have possibly come to the wrong forums.

I was surprised to see that noone had corrected this young lad. Modifier keys cannot be set as hotkeys. Modifier keys are alt, ctrl, shift and start.

Well I see, I have gone far ahead from that.

I couldn't use hotkey in my case because it doesn't work when the viruses sends key within the blockinput

HotKeySet ( "!m" ,"myfunction")

But my function can not be executed when Alt+m is sent this way:

blockinput(1)
send("!m")
send("...")
blockinput(0)