change userprofiles on winxp

FeReNGi

If this is for WinPe or Bartpe cd took a look to Registry Editor Pe. The .cab file include au3 source code, you may have to do some changes but I will get you start it. Triton script will load the user profile (ntuser.dat) into registry then you will able to use RegRead or RegWrite from autoit.

AutoIt Scripts:NetPrinter - Network Printer UtilityRobocopyGUI - GUI interface for M$ robocopy command line

@danny35d

It is for a real windows xp environement so file is in use.

Does anybody know how todo that with the dll -> advapi32.dll functions

-> RegConnectRegistryA

-> RegOpenKeyA

-> RegEnumKeyA

-> RegCloseKey

Any script guru is welcome !

If is in real windows it is basically the same think as winpe with the exception of the logon user.

Beside the logon user you can load any other user profile ntuser.dat as a hive using reg.exe and for the logon user you can change the HKEY_CURRENT_USER.

AutoIt Scripts:NetPrinter - Network Printer UtilityRobocopyGUI - GUI interface for M$ robocopy command line

Beside the logon user you can load any other user profile ntuser.dat as a hive using reg.exe and for the logon user you can change the HKEY_CURRENT_USER.

Current user is not possible because i run in another session as admin and current user is admin.

Therefore i am looking for a way to edit the userprofiles of the current logged on user an all other user.

Also reg.exe doesn't exist on windows 2000. Thats why i have found above functions.

Edited by FeReNGi

Current user is not possible because i run in another session as admin and current user is admin.

Therefore i am looking for a way to edit the userprofiles of the current logged on user an all other user.

Also reg.exe doesn't exist on windows 2000. Thats why i have found above functions.

That is my point, if you login as admin you will abel to read this key HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList as you mention on your first post, then user reg.exe to load ntuser.dat. for the user profiles.

If I don't mistaken Reg.exe is part of Win2k Sp4. If not you can download from M$ Win2K Sp4 Support Tools and add it to your script with FileInstall().