[Question] Shutting Down System Tray Applications

TheOldMan

Hi, I use and enjoy autoit, I want to thanks the developers and programmers for providing the net with this tool for free!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I intended to use it to automate the shutdown of several applications resident on the tray bar.

My aim was to create a couple of windows macro to free some memory on my system depending on the activity I needed to do.

Unfortunately my knowledge of scripting it is not so deep is it possible to have a script example, even very rough, written with the intension to shut down (for example) a couple of applications on the tray bar such as I dont know little tools such as Demon Tools etc. etc. ?

(I've installed the 2.51 version)

Thanks

Edited by TheOldMan

Welcome to the Autoit Forums

I would strongly suggest that you get the latest version of Autoit 3.2.0 form the main autoit page

Autoit 3.2.0 is what "almost" everyone here uses and it has many features that the older versions do not have

Thats a start.... and if you want to get EVERYTHING you need and learn alot quickly... see

"Welcome to Autoit 1-2-3" ( in my signature below )

8)

NEWHeader1.png