O no, another mediaplayer!

marfdaman

Not much to say really, just a mediaplayer.

Be kind on the graphics, I'm a first time Photoshop user :">

Media Player

Screenshot: Posted Image

Edit: forgot to say I used a "Sound.au3" I found when I just startedI'll look try to find out who made it. I think it was RazerM's, tnx!, and Simucal's _GetExtProp udf as well. Thanks for those!

Edited by marfdaman

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amazing looks very nice :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]

Very nice...i think i'll use some of the code :P if u don't mind :D

Congrats I tried to make a media player but .... i didn't succeed :D

Sure, be my guest.

Amazing looks very nice :)

Thanks, both :party:

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks nice, I'm posting from my PSP so I can't test.

My sound udf is in the latest beta.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

You should build a media-player that allows 'skinning'.

I'll definately do that when I have enough time to spare.

Looks nice, I'm posting from my PSP so I can't test.

My sound udf is in the latest beta.

lol, I hadn't noticed that. As I said, I found it when I made my previous mediaplayer and it was still on my pc. I'll remove it from the zip.

This is awesome. :) Nice job with the skinning too.

Thanks!

Ok I just tried the media player, it is really good. I really like the information window at the bottom right.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

Ok I just tried the media player, it is really good. I really like the information window at the bottom right.

I have 2 nices to give you 1 for Nice music player! 2: Nice music taste Evanescence are Good :P

I'm really glad about your positive comments, thanks :)

I prefer only the label being draggable.

That's just silly..

I prefer only the label being draggable.

I have to agree here, I'd rather keep the dragging titlelabel-only. It's very easy however to make the entire gui dragable, just create some additional labels on the parts you like with the extended style "$GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG" and set their background colour to "$GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT".