E-mail Server?

I tried the script from this post and tried port 110, 143 and I forwarded the ports and was waiting to see if the yahoo server would send the email to my computer and it did nothing but said it was sent???

is it posible to make a mini email server with autoit?

Thanks

EDIT: BTW: I dont really care about ssl

Edited by zerocool60544

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

How would yahoo send it to your computer if it didn't know to send it to you?

In answer to a mini email server, yes it is possible.

well I use No-ip so my home network domain is: cyberzerocool.hopto.org

so I ran the program with forwarding and email: test@cyberzerocool.hopto.org

to see if it would come in some how and I could format it from there?

do you have an example or know exactly what port to use?

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

You could do a search for +"request for coment" +POP +SMTP with google.

Don't know if this will get you anywhere but it could give you an ide. SMTP and POP in Java.

yahoo's free email does'nt work with clients. Unless you upgrade your email, then they offer it to you.

So most likely your not going to be able to "test" it with yahoo mail.

it wouldnt be a client, it would be an email server