Decompile .exe without PassPhrase?

xManh

In some way it is true, I remember there was a Hacked Decompiler which fit your needs, but any executables compiled in a later version might not be able to be decompilede with the hacked decompiler

My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! you’re the best in town Fight!

I came across this quote by Jon:

Pity you have taken it out of context. That option of token compile is not yet available.

@xManh

Answers are available if the forum is searched. Exe2Aut is a topic that has been discussed too often. Compiled scripts are currently only as safe as a padlock on a gate. You have heard of boltcutters, right...

Pity you have taken it out of context. That option of token compile is not yet available.

@xManh

Answers are available if the forum is searched. Exe2Aut is a topic that has been discussed too often. Compiled scripts are currently only as safe as a padlock on a gate. You have heard of boltcutters, right...

I don't think this is taken out of context. In the quote it says 'to use'. Meaning it's not so yet, and therefore it's not token out of context.

Manadar, there is absolutely no reason to post that snippet from Jon. It is out of context. It's a possible feature that may be implemented in the future. The manner in which you have posted it makes it appear as if it's already available and the answer to the user's question. There is no need to post information that may or may not come to fruition in a thread asking about the current state of affairs. At least if you are going to post it, qualify it some.

In addition, the place you chose to cut further kills your point about "to use". You plucked it mid sentence, it appears, so it looks like bad grammar to me. When Jon says "is gone", that brings things into the present. So trying to discern whether or not the statements are relevant with today's AutoIt you have an example of what appears to be bad grammar as the only clue it might not be and the other example makes it sound like it's already there.

So the post was well out of context.