Dissable right click through registry

Hey guys... I've seen this somewhere on the net before but I can't seem to find it again... I know its possible to completely dissable right clicking through the registry but I can't seem to find out how to. Could anybody find out what modifications are nessecary to enable and to disable right clicking through the registry. Also, though this is possible to do with other techniques other than modifying the registry, this is a better option for me. I would greatly appreciate it if anybody could find out what t modify in the registry or write a program in autoit that can change the registry and enable/disable it automatically. thanks a lot.

• Moderators

Do you need it disabled completely, or would the API call for SwapMouseButton work?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

i don't think that works... or it isn't on my computer... but i would really perfer that it was done through editing the registry.

I think I caught that the first time you said it. did you try to google for it?

http://www.winguides.com/registry/display.php/160/

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.