follow,: creat a script ,

chan

this is fun for me , i completely new with this, and i tried to create a autopresser which press button for a game HERO online, which include THESE BUTTONS ON THE KEYBOARD, V, A, S

as i readed tutors in the forum, i created a mess but it works for me only 2 buttons,

hotkeyset ("{pause}", "quitscript")

while 1
send("{v} ")
sleep(1000)
send("{a} ")
send("{a} ")
sleep(1000)
send("{a} ")
sleep(1000)
send("{a} ")
send("{a} ")
sleep(1000)
send("{a} ")
send("{a} ")
sleep(1000)
send("{a} ")
send("{a} ")
sleep(1000)
send("{a} ")
send("{a} ")
sleep(1000) 
wend

Func quitscript()
Exit
EndFunc

i copied and i only know the pause is the quitscript, can any1 know what other command to pause the script not quitscript? help me,

i set time 1000-2000, (isn't my script funny? :) ) any1 had a good srcipt can you show me, i really want to creat a script for this game which to auto play. i downloaded some programs made from autoit but i dont know how to get the au3 file from those programs, like game MU online, ... i dont know can any1 tell me how to do those?

my script when made to .exe file, i open it and ..things become bad, it auto type i can't stop it, i mean pause , then i had to press terminate it by [pause--- break button} >_<

im such a noob, i realy want to learn this,.

this is fun for me , i completely new with this, and i tried to create a autopresser which press button for a game HERO online, which include THESE BUTTONS ON THE KEYBOARD, V, A, S

as i readed tutors in the forum, i created a mess but it works for me only 2 buttons,

CODE

hotkeyset ("{pause}", "quitscript")

while 1

send("{v} ")

sleep(1000)

send("{a} ")

send("{a} ")

sleep(1000)

send("{a} ")

sleep(1000)

send("{a} ")

send("{a} ")

sleep(1000)

send("{a} ")

send("{a} ")

sleep(1000)

send("{a} ")

send("{a} ")

sleep(1000)

send("{a} ")

send("{a} ")

sleep(1000)

wend

Func quitscript()

Exit

EndFunc

i copied and i only know the pause is the quitscript, can any1 know what other command to pause the script not quitscript? help me,

i set time 1000-2000, (isn't my script funny? :P ) any1 had a good srcipt can you show me, i really want to creat a script for this game which to auto play. i downloaded some programs made from autoit but i dont know how to get the au3 file from those programs, like game MU online, ... i dont know can any1 tell me how to do those?

my script when made to .exe file, i open it and ..things become bad, it auto type i can't stop it, i mean pause , then i had to press terminate it by [pause--- break button} >_<

im such a noob, i realy want to learn this,.

Make your hotkey control a switch, so you can start/stop this:

hotkeyset ("{pause}", "_Toggle") ; <=== Hit PAUSE to start/stop the send()
hotkeyset ("{End}", "_Exit") ; <=== Hit END to exit the script

Global $Toggle = False ; Starts out False so it won't start sending until you hit PAUSE
while 1
     If $Toggle Then
          send("{v} ")
          sleep(1000)
          ; <=== Etc., insert more send() as required
     EndIf
     Sleep(100)
wend

Func _Toggle()
     $Toggle = Not $Toggle
EndFunc

Func _Exit()
     Exit
EndFunc

:)

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

ya read the

ControlSend("Title", "Text", "ControlID", "String");add , (flag) to add a flag.
help file aswell.. could be good for you because then you could let it send minimized/ hided :)

Thanks.

Edited by aceloc

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]

thanks very much for those usefull replys, any1 know how to bypass the xtrap in game (the protection)?(how to hack it to use in game, it didn't work in Hero online)

We try to avoid the word "Hacks" on this forum if possible, and i don't think you're going to get loads of help 'hacking' game protection

Read my sig under 'Note'

Game protection is there for a reason, and the reason is not 'so it can be exploited'

If a game is Un-Protected, and you make a bot for it, well thats the games fault for not protecting themselves, but when you write a script that the anti-cheat is preventing from working, then the anti-cheat has won, and trying to work around their protection is most likely both frowned upon and ban-worthy

so I don't recommend you pursue 'Hacking' anymore