New World - .ahp - Autoit Hyperlink Processor, Autoiter dont need Php any more

BasicOs

Have a look at the link:Autoit Hypertext Processor(AHP), dinamic Autoit web scripting Page

:P we have a new kid in the block of the develoment enviroment tools for Dinamic web pages, it is AHP and Scite.

now at same level than php, asf, cold fusion, asx, etc....... :alien::D:)

It is a small pace for the Autoit a big pace for humanity :alien:

I mixed (web udf + abiss)+mysql +php technics and you can make any dinamic web page...

Autoit web Future is CLEAR AFTER THIS web SCRIPTS

(anyway I HAVENT TESTED in a big-hits-system)

I mean you dont need php or asp or anything like that... to make your own web programm

have a look at the scripts I made... they are starting points for scripters who want to do something more complicated as a cms or an addres book or blogging system or WHAT EVER IS IN INTERNET

a New World is open of the internet dinamic web pages, CMS, ........

I should recommend a new forum thread for this web-autoit because it is quite different and not compiled

here are the scripts in httdocs.zip and YourSql.au3

TO download: Main Samples Page THAT IS INCREDIBLE made by Autoit

• counter.au3 - web hits counter
  • users.au3 - users management
  • prices.au3 - search items in a database of computer parts
  • client.au3 - basic management of repairment parts.
  • mysql.au3 - theguy0000 udf for mysql
  • webauto.au3 - cdkid web udf
if you wish, compare the original php code for counter.(php)au3 and user.(php) au3

soon, add your PHP scripts and translate then into AUTOIT it is so easy...:alien: :alien:

feed back wellcome....

I would say the SCRIPT OF THE YEAR 2006 the web autoit (by cdkid) also great that of Mysql (theguy0000)

@mods Please is it possible to add a new forum for this dinamic web pages?

@Scite is it possible to add .ahp extension to improve the ide .. thanks :">

I want to change the ending of the scripts into *.ahp (autoit Hypertext Preprocessor)

I think it needs some changes into scite

Scite works fine debbugging this web code, and together with the error UDF, it works...

@Tidy works fine very small fixes needed when a UDF is wrong Typed

To do make a php-autoit translator (or on-line translator), scripts wellcome

TODO:

• YourSql UDFs Database compatibility Switch, it switchs between database systems:
  • Mysql compatible: ready DbaseIII+: advanced Sqlite: started
  • **** AhProcessor Translator from PHP INTO AU3 (AHP) started
  • **** AhProcessor to import code from external DevelopmenTools, including php/html/xtml code into au3: started
  • **** Autoit Ahp building funcs to use Autoit to build, advanced
  • **** Autoit Ahp Web Pages creator proposal for koda or another Gui IDE, not started waiting feed back

DONE soon downloaded when tested:

New 26/09/06

• Updating samples httdocs.zip: users.au3 ok, webcounter.au3 ok, clients.au3 ok, prices.au3 pending
  • YourSql.au3 Changes
  • New autoit2html funcs
  • New Table2Html funcs
  • New Forms2autoit PostedVars manager
  • New EditForm2Db
  • Cleaning and Tidying Yoursql.au3
  • Preparing to make warper for Sqlite
  • Improved Security for MySql Server
  • More info in the YourSql main page
  • Edit: DONE 29/09/06
  • What is aha extension: they are internet enabled autoit scripts (Autoit Hypertext Access)(Waiting for Scite to compatibility).
  • first sorry for some changes, and some small bugs. there are a couple more to come, but I see a wonderful thing the Autoit Hypertext Access AHA, more than great
  • All downloads are in the main page http://www.emesn.com:8000, I dont like very much the way Invision Power Board Manages the attachments, SO I MADE MY WAY, IN AHA(AUTOIT) now they are controlled by name(see downloadme.aha/au3) :D , and I get a log when, where, and navegator used, and more.

Also If I wish, I can ban any of this options

• Changed so many things, NOW YOURSQL.AU3 is OBSOLETE. NOW is AHA.AU3.func. (Prices.au3 not yet updated)
  • New script/udf Runfromweb.aha to run any programm remote with password (not any I say which :alien:)
  • New script/udf Downloadme.au3(aha) similar to ftp tweaked to download ...
  • New Give your scripts.aha and I will host them under a www.emesn.com/yourname/scripts.au3 :party: :party:
  • Improved security for passwords now are out of the shared files, and also in downloadme.au3
  • Couple of udf for echoing html
  • You can see in downloads.. <a href="http://www.emesn.com:8000/downloadme.au3" target="_blank">http://www.emesn.com:8000/downloadme.au3</a> (waiting for Scite to use .aha extension for the internet)
  • Enjoy
Edited by BasicOs
Autoit.es - Foro Autoit en Español Word visitors Image Clustrmap image: - Football Spanish team - Spanish team: Casillas, Iniesta, Villa, Xavi, Puyol, Campdevilla, etc..Programando en Autoit+Html - Coding Autoit-Html - Arranca programas desde Internet - Preprocesador de Autoit a http

@BasicOs

Nice job.

But I prefer SQLite rather than MySQL because there are no installation files needed.

And it is fast and it has a small footprint and .....

see my signature for more information.

regards

ptrex

I love Sqlite also, but I dont know who far is working having more than 30 acceses at the same time.

Anyway I was talking long ago of making the same AUTOIT syntax for both Function collections so that you can switch from one to another depends of the application you need or who many users you have.

I think the best way is a global var as : $_Active_Sql="MYSQL" or $_Active_Sql="SQLITE" so that it is used inside the funcs(no more parameters pleas3)

any way there are only 5 or 6 main functions .. connect query die etc....

Autoit.es - Foro Autoit en Español Word visitors Image Clustrmap image: - Football Spanish team - Spanish team: Casillas, Iniesta, Villa, Xavi, Puyol, Campdevilla, etc..Programando en Autoit+Html - Coding Autoit-Html - Arranca programas desde Internet - Preprocesador de Autoit a http

@BasicOs

more than 30 acceses at the same time

It must be OK, because PHP is supporting SQLite. So it must support multiple User Access.

I think it is a good irdea to have a choise.

global var as : $_Active_Sql="MYSQL" or $_Active_Sql="SQLITE"

keep up the good work !!

Regards

ptrex

@BasicOs

It must be OK, because PHP is supporting SQLite. So it must support multiple User Access.

I think it is a good idea to have a choise.

keep up the good work !!

Regards

ptrex

What you need for dinamic Scripting: UDF:

_YourSqlActive="MYSQL"

1. conexion string: $sql = _YourSQLConnect ("admin", "pass", "foro", "emesn.com")

2. Query object: _YourSqlQuery ($sql, "DELETE from login WHERE user='" & $user & "'");

$result = _YourSqlQuery ($sql, "SELECT user FROM login ORDER BY user");

3. Close all: _YourSqlEnd()

4. You may need to create: _YourSqlCreate("test( a INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, b TEXT COLLATE unaccented, c INTEGER, d FLOAT )" ,"b ON test(b ASC)" )

Look in the main post for YourSql.au3 code

Edited by BasicOs

@BasicOs

I think it is a good irdea to have a choise.

keep up the good work !!

Regards

ptrex

Apache is also including SQLite in their releases as well!

SQLite is growing rapidly!

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Apache is also including SQLite in their releases as well!

SQLite is growing rapidly!

JS

Do you know something of SqLite?

Need somebody who knows about SQLITE to include it in the syntax in the _YourSql UDF

any more database wellcome

I am testing a port to DBASEIII plus, looks like working

YourSql udf last

Edited by BasicOs