password from .txt?

Is it possible to make a script that takes lines from a txt document and uses it fx. as username/password?

i am using "Send" command as it is, but would like to be abel to take it from a txt so that i dont have to change the script and compile a new exe, when my password gets outdated...

Is it possible to make a script that takes lines from a txt document and uses it fx. as username/password?

i am using "Send" command as it is, but would like to be abel to take it from a txt so that i dont have to change the script and compile a new exe, when my password gets outdated...

There are different ways to accomplish this. Look for "FileReadLine" or "IniRead" in the help. Using the @ScriptDir macro enables you to store the .txt or .ini file in the same directory your script is in.

There are different ways to accomplish this. Look for "FileReadLine" or "IniRead" in the help. Using the @ScriptDir macro enables you to store the .txt or .ini file in the same directory your script is in.

thanks...

i am abel to read the lines from the file, how do i use them with the send command, i have tried to use the help but was unabel to find anything usefull...

Hi,

have a look at IniRead and IniWrite that should fit better then a txt file.

Edit: Maybe even at _StringEncrypt() to en/decrypt the passwort.

So long,

Mega

Edited by th.meger

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times