Question

AceLoc

#NoTrayIcon
HotKeySet("{DEL}", "_Exit")

TCPStartUp()
$g_IP = InputBox("Scan IP:", "IP:", "", "", 100, 10)
$File = FileOpen("PortScan.txt", 2)

For $i = 1 To 10000
$socket = TCPConnect($g_IP, $i)
If NOT @error Then
    FileWrite($File, $g_IP & " : " & $i & " : " & "OPEN" & @CR)
Else
    FileWrite($File, $g_IP & " : " & $i & " : " & "CLOSED" & @CR)
EndIf
ToolTip($i & "/" & 10000, 0, 0)
If $i = 10000 Then
    FileClose($File)
    TCPShutdown()
    Exit
EndIf
Next

Func _Exit()
    FileClose($File)
    TCPShutdown()
    Exit
EndFunc

takes like hours before he finally scanned all ports ( 1 - 10000 )

any idea's to make it faster?

Thnk

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TCPTimeout

Defines the time before TCP functions stop if no communication.

Time in milliseconds before timeout (default=100).

Opt("TCPTimeOut", 10)

Will decrease script time from (10000 ports * 0.1 s) 1000 seconds to 100 seconds.

ben je der ook cker van dat hij het dan nog doet? :)

en weetje of dit ook mogelijk is met UDP?

Dank u :P!

Edited by aceloc

ben je der ook cker van dat hij het dan nog doet? :)

en weetje of dit ook mogelijk is met UDP?

Dank u :P!

Dat hangt van de ping tijden af tussen jou en degene met wie je probeert te verbinden. Je kan de ontvanger even pingen op poort 21 of 80, en dan maar hopen dat hij die pakt (anders hoef je het niet te proberen). Dan de ping tijd + 10% gebruiken als TCPTimeOut. Dit kan je script onwijs versnellen.

Je vraag over UDP kan ik zo niet beantwoorden. Ik probeer even een scriptje te schrijven dat mij het antwoord gaat geven.

Edit:

Opt("TCPTimeOut", 100)

UDPStartup()

$stamp = TimerInit()
UDPOpen("192.168.2.110", 50)
If @error Then
    MsgBox(0, "Functie klaar binnen: ", TimerDiff($stamp))
Else
    MsgBox(0, "Functie geslaagd", "Testresultaten niet betrouwbaar (" & TimerDiff($stamp) & ")")
EndIf

My lukt het niet de functie te laten mislukken..

Edited by Manadar

Looks to me like you are trying to make a hacking utility. I don't like people who make hack utilities, viruses, spammers, and worms with autoit.

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

Looks to me like you are trying to make a hacking utility. I don't like people who make hack utilities, viruses, spammers, and worms with autoit.

Not necessarily a hacking utility. Most "hacking" utilities are genuine administrative tools. Keep that in mind before attacking someone's post.

It may be a hacking utility, it may not. The point is you have no clue. Not trying to be harsh, but there are alot of things that may appear to be more than what they are or less than expected.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

• Moderators

Not necessarily a hacking utility. Most "hacking" utilities are genuine administrative tools. Keep that in mind before attacking someone's post.

It may be a hacking utility, it may not. The point is you have no clue. Not trying to be harsh, but there are alot of things that may appear to be more than what they are or less than expected.

JS

Anyone remember firewall.exe :)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

lol yea. I deComp'd it. :P

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

JS

well its more like a port scanner checkign for open ports :P could be used for hacking

Sorry if i sounded harsh guys. I was just basing this on the previous knowledge of what aceloc likes to make and his profile alone should give some clues: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showuser=12789

My appologies to aceloc is this is not your true intention.

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

Sorry if i sounded harsh guys. I was just basing this on the previous knowledge of what aceloc likes to make and his profile alone should give some clues: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showuser=12789

My appologies to aceloc is this is not your true intention.

Hey, I have no problem that you are keeping an eye out for things that are harmful to the well being of AutoIt, and the community. I dont think you have offended aceloc in any way. As a matter of fact it may have boosted his confidence to have his "program" referred to as a hacking utility.

You are correct in your wariness as his profile, and everything about him seems a little fishy, just keep an eye open as we all shall, and we'll catch him if he decides to be a numb nut.

Thanks for pointing it all out. All I was suggesting instead of a direct attack maybe some questioning first :) .

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links

Hey, I have no problem that you are keeping an eye out for things that are harmful to the well being of AutoIt, and the community. I dont think you have offended aceloc in any way. As a matter of fact it may have boosted his confidence to have his "program" referred to as a hacking utility.

You are correct in your wariness as his profile, and everything about him seems a little fishy, just keep an eye open as we all shall, and we'll catch him if he decides to be a numb nut.

Thanks for pointing it all out. All I was suggesting instead of a direct attack maybe some questioning first :) .

JS

and i'll mostly use it to help people .. to close the important ports like telnet(23).

thnk.

Dat hangt van de ping tijden af tussen jou en degene met wie je probeert te verbinden. Je kan de ontvanger even pingen op poort 21 of 80, en dan maar hopen dat hij die pakt (anders hoef je het niet te proberen). Dan de ping tijd + 10% gebruiken als TCPTimeOut. Dit kan je script onwijs versnellen.

Je vraag over UDP kan ik zo niet beantwoorden. Ik probeer even een scriptje te schrijven dat mij het antwoord gaat geven.

Edit:

Opt("TCPTimeOut", 100)

UDPStartup()

$stamp = TimerInit()
UDPOpen("192.168.2.110", 50)
If @error Then
    MsgBox(0, "Functie klaar binnen: ", TimerDiff($stamp))
Else
    MsgBox(0, "Functie geslaagd", "Testresultaten niet betrouwbaar (" & TimerDiff($stamp) & ")")
EndIf

My lukt het niet de functie te laten mislukken..

Dank u.. maar wat je nu gebruikt is tog slechts een RouteriP ?

Edited by aceloc

anyways.. if a "hacker" direct -connect with a modem .. then firewalls cant help it because its on the PC itself.

software-firewall configured to block tcp/IP traffic on the modem port should take care of that problem.

and i'll mostly use it to help people .. to close the important ports like telnet(23).

hmmm... is it even possible to inject a malicious program on a port that doesn't answer ? If you don't have a telnet service running that is.

just for the record, if you are in the business of hardening your system, it might be wise to use another program specifically designed for it. There are a lot of programs out there that will do portscans and such much better than AutoIT will. http://www.google.com/ is a good place to start looking.

> there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

software-firewall configured to block tcp/IP traffic on the modem port should take care of that problem.

hmmm... is it even possible to inject a malicious program on a port that doesn't answer ? If you don't have a telnet service running that is.

just for the record, if you are in the business of hardening your system, it might be wise to use another program specifically designed for it. There are a lot of programs out there that will do portscans and such much better than AutoIT will. http://www.google.com/ is a good place to start looking.

i know there are.. but i dont like downloadable "hacker utility" programs.. most are infected with "Trojans".

and btw some people really got the telnet 23 open.. and "bad willing hackers" can direct -connect the modem by port23.

and then a Firewall.exe really dont help.

Except, for the small fact, that we are learning autoit here :) So, It feels good to make your own program for once, I dont know about you, but I felt really happy the first time I made my own working program ^^
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #