World Of Warcraft bot.

malu05

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of you got mail! :P

2 acturaly... forgot to give you both users, but the 2nd mail should have a fixed one.

I also have to remind you that the caster version have been diactivated due to the main focus on the melee version testing atm. So i recommend that you chose a melee class. :)

3 more things;

When you run wow, set the camera to a good view, cause the bot saves the camera view when it opens and when the bot has looted it reset's the view to the view you had when you opend the bot.

Also remember to set Playername= under [initialize] in the configuration.ini, to your char name.

The autoreply was added yesterday so i forgot to add it to the botsetup.jpg... Here is the missing spot;

Posted Image

Edited by malu05

[center][u]WoW Machinima Tool[/u] (Tool for Machinima Artists) [/center]

Both of you got mail! :P

2 acturaly... forgot to give you both users, but the 2nd mail should have a fixed one.

I also have to remind you that the caster version have been diactivated due to the main focus on the melee version testing atm. So i recommend that you chose a melee class. :)

3 more things;

When you run wow, set the camera to a good view, cause the bot saves the camera view when it opens and when the bot has looted it reset's the view to the view you had when you opend the bot.

Also remember to set Playername= under [initialize] in the configuration.ini, to your char name.

The autoreply was added yesterday so i forgot to add it to the botsetup.jpg... Here is the missing spot;

Posted Image

me too!

I want to test it too =) i have been testing lots of wow bots..

[s]My scripts =)Password protect process (with tray menu lol)Clickous meousDisable ctrl+alt+del and password protect folder...Andous herous lolKp3s security center v.1Click me[/s]Ok... You shouldnt use annyone of them cuz they use alot of memory and contain alot of errors and stuff.. I was a n00b :P Ignore it... And if u for some reason want to use them... Watch out for my realy bad spelling :I

Lovely to see the ammount of people who are wiling to test it.

So i have disabled the guest account trial timer so it is free for use;

I have in the new version also added CCT (Client Config Tool), this works like AutoIt Windows Info, but can save set data right down to the config file so you dont have to copy/paste.

You can see the locations in botsetup.jpg.

http://files.filefront.com/WOW_Bot14crar/;...;/fileinfo.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/34647978/WOW-Bot1.4c.rar.html

Enjoy and hope to hear some feedback from you guys soon.

and please dont let the bot leave the; www.autoitscript.com/forum

Edited by malu05

I wanna try it too.

--Edit--

and why not post the source so we could help you add features?

"...I need someone to test it

The thing is that i dont want this to end up on various wowhacking websites

And if i just post the source here it will end on such sites within hours :) , it is not my intention to make software people can use for ruining this game but more or less for fun and testing prupose.

So i thought if anyone wanted to test it and come with some feedback?"...

Thats why i dont post the source... yet...

But sofar its a A3 script and you might know what it is capeble of.. so just tell me and ill add..

If you got some questions about some features in the source im willing to post some parts of the source here, that is no problem at all, i just dont want it all to end up such places. If someone here start place the files on some hacking/bot/scam site i can just deactivate the guest user and then point out unique user-id's to each tester.. Then if a newer version is leaked the user will be "banned" from the project.

Overall its just a stupid noobprogramming project, but i still got my thoughts and a heart for the game.

Edited by malu05

I can't download the bot

firt link: file corrupt / no exe, no picture only the ini

second link: i get message to wait xxminutes but i don't download there anything ....

Why ?

thanks

Filefront seems to be down atm, and rapidshare is just... well repidshare..

You can only download 1 file each about 40mins.

Added a new Megaupload mirror.

Edited by malu05

hi

I think the bot is good but:

can you add title rename random or own title (user input) because all players can be banned if title wow-bot ....

and i saw that you made a guest account in the log in but if some1 go into Configuration.ini he can change

how often he starts or ? maybe you can make a reg key for the bot.

How the bot know that the life < 50%

or where the next target is?

can i get a test account ?

Edited by Bartuc

hi

I think the bot is good but:

can you add title rename random or own title (user input) because all players can be banned if title wow-bot ....

The random title can easily be added. Tho it have runned serval hours on both mine and 3 of my other testers computers without any problems and no bans etc.

and i saw that you made a guest account in the log in but if some1 go into Configuration.ini he can change

He can change yes... but it wont work!

Try change that and run the program :P

If you change the Userid in the configuration.ini the program will detect the change and the username will be reset! If you tho got a username and change the ID to the name enstead of "guest" the app will accept the change and fix the userstatus id also!

how often he starts or ? maybe you can make a reg key for the bot.

No regkey is needed, everything is located in Addins.ini and Configuration.ini. If you manage to CRACK my addins.ini then its totaly to may failure, but sofar i would really love to see anyone get full admin rights to the bot :) !... worth a chalange huh?

Userusage= tells you how many times the bot have been used. This info is just for personal stuff.

How the bot know that the life < 50%

PlayrhealthX=

PlayrhealthY=

PlayrhealthC=

is all the info needed.. if the green color in the health bar is gone at 50% the bot knows that your health is below 50% and will shield and heal itself.

or where the next target is?

Working on a way to go from target to target with. This tho eighter requires data from the game or hacing a ranged weapon. But this will be added in a future release

can i get a test account ?

Main tests accounts got some advance debugin but this is only usefull if you have the source as it tells where in the source code it is currently, what choises to make and error level.

Sofar my 3 main testers are ok for that prupose and what i need you guys for is not the fix the code for me, but to have fun with the app, find some bugs and come up with some new ideas.

Edited by malu05

I was sitting and playing with the caster mode yesterday, and it all came out pretty nice. I can even say that the caster mode can rotate around 90% faster then melee mode can, but along with tones of new configuration etc the mode is still very unstable and i therefore wont release it yet, maybe never.

Reason;

Well first of all i think that the travel is the most important thing about a bot. Not just run around in circles and then after some time do it the other way.

So i had a little lookup on wowwiki and found a way to see what way the player is facing (north, south, east or west) and that is basically all i need to make the bot running in a certain path, and not just random places.

But, looking through the current source, i see too much looping and same stuff all over. The structure is seriously bad and the most crazy is that debugging is happening in game.

So i am starting all over, my thoughts are set on a bot working with a database system.

A program coming along with the bot can be used to record coordinates into the database.

Then the bot shall read from the database and find its way by doing it.

It shall also be capable of spirit walking and go back to its corpse and release spirit and then continue what ever it was currently doing.

My main goal this time is to make a travel bot,

-which can run a level 1 character from Elwyn Forest to Tedrashil.

-can run from a random destination to a flight master and take the flight to a preset destination (killing and looting every mob coming in its way)

-(grind)

So from now on a declare ChipX for a uncontinued program.

If you are interested in the source you can give me a pm.

BUT BUT BUT

For you guys who have brilliant ideas or found some other bugs in ChipX bot.

Please keep it coming!

It would be nice to add as many neat features as possible for my new bot but i just need the ideas.