World Of Warcraft bot.

malu05

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

K, lemme just say you guys have a high risk of a swift ban stick in the @$$. Blizzard has banned for au3. So Id wear padding :lmao:

No one test it ..

Post the source !

I have endeed had many testers on it.

And i can see that you havent read through the post because the source is on the main post.

It is just too large to post it directly on the site, and my "space" is filled and i cant remove the files i have allready put there it just says "error" when i tries, so i uploaded it to my filefront account.

and if it was too much to read the main post but just read the title then;

http://files.filefront.com/Chipx14c_guestc...;/fileinfo.html

that is the source code!

Edited by malu05

[center][u]WoW Machinima Tool[/u] (Tool for Machinima Artists) [/center]

he malu05,

i read thru this posts and im gonna try ur work. i was wondering though if u could give me some tipps on my bot. ive been doing some work on it and by now the absics are done. however there is still a long way to go and i would appreciate to have a strong partner. what do u say? would u like to be my "teacher"?

Since I visit this forum quite rarely, i decided to leave u my contacts:

HP: www.xxx-xx-xxx.de.vu

email: xxx@xx.xx (without the ! .... allready got enugh spam^^)

So I hope to hear from u soon,

and hey, keep up the great work!

EDIT: Removed personal information

Edited by Zephir

Malu, this is too awsome, i would love to ask you the questions i have in here but i m not sure if i gonna get back to this page. So i will ask teh questions here, but can i also get ur email?? i may forget, mine is cdgecko@comcast.net.

Is it easy to use?

Can The GMs find out easy?

I have 2 other brothers, only me and 1 other are gonna use it, but the other won't want to and will be totaly against it, is there anyway to make it not appear obvious? So as if its in teh add ons option in character selection scene?

Thanks ahead of time

Byez

No they can't ban you for using a au3 script because then they can say ban all who are using c++ or delphi or something else...

sorry for bad english

I believe they can ban you for using any third party program. And besides, AutoIt is written in C++. Lastly, people, why are you posting your e-mail addresses? Bots search through public fourms all the time harvesting e-mails. It is possible to send files through the fourm's... Nvm, doubt anyone here will actually do much on this fourm anyway. Why would you risk losing a WOW account to a bot? It's not like your going to level any faster.

i also think i might try it, so if you could send me it that would be great. If not it's ok, and good work and i think i speak for everyone when i say Good work, and thanks!

Both bot and Source ae posted in post #0....

Is it easy to use?

Can The GMs find out easy?

I have 2 other brothers, only me and 1 other are gonna use it, but the other won't want to and will be totaly against it, is there anyway to make it not appear obvious? So as if its in teh add ons option in character selection scene?

This is not a commercial product but just my "hello world" aka first time project for AutoIT.

I have no idea of how how much blizzard doesn't and doesn't do about it, but it doesn't seem much as they even allow memory reading from the game.

You are running a risk like running a risk when you download a mp3 file from the net etc, but i was willing to run that risk for the fun of the programming.

I think people should take this code as an example of how it can be done and nothing more or less, the code is crap but the bot seems to be running fine anyway, and it is indeed a good example of how to make a program.

-The first thing is the user accounts, all stored in a file located in the appdir, but if the file is changed the bot wont accept it.

-As much as possible data can be changed through a configuration file, this can be expanded to a part of the program as an option menu, but i personally never had time to do that kind of boring work.

-The bot has a trial timer (turned off in the source i uploaded) meaning that you can set guest user to only be able to use the bot in a specific amount of time.

-Things is logged, kills date and runtime is logged in a logfile for later evaluation.

Overall a good way for me to start this.

i read thru this posts and im gonna try ur work. i was wondering though if u could give me some tipps on my bot. ive been doing some work on it and by now the absics are done. however there is still a long way to go and i would appreciate to have a strong partner. what do u say? would u like to be my "teacher"?

I am glad to see that you appreciate my work, but as said earlier this is my first project and autoIT is still new to me and so is the botting thing. If you have any specified questions you are welcome to send a pm to me, eighter way i think you should try out yourself and see what you can do with your look and lrn skills.

I believe they can ban you for using any third party program. And besides, AutoIt is written in C++. Lastly, people, why are you posting your e-mail addresses? Bots search through public fourms all the time harvesting e-mails. It is possible to send files through the fourm's... Nvm, doubt anyone here will actually do much on this fourm anyway. Why would you risk losing a WOW account to a bot? It's not like your going to level any faster.

Can only agree, dont post your email adress, send me a pm enstead.

Dont use bots for leveling og grinding :lmao:(personally i hate bots but kinda ironicly i think its funny to program them, the thrill and chalange you know...:ph34r:).

Edited by malu05

I don't get it, how do i do this. I downloaded the thing under sources at file whatever web site, and i don' t know what to do next. I was reading through teh configuration stuff. I dont know where teh WOWBOTx.x.exe thing is. And when it says open Your Character before running the program, do you mean go to teh character selection screen, or going into your character before you run it. And taht brings me to another thing, how do you run it??!?!! I'm a bit of a retard when it comes to computers

Just curious because I haven't used any WoW bots before (well one, one time, but didn't have the source, so I lost interest)... Has anyone tried coding a WoW addon that saves the needed information into a text file, reading that, and responding via keystrokes?

Is that as inefficient and ineffective as I'm thinking it is?

Also, I seriously doubt it, but does anyone know if LUA inside of WoW has the capability to communicate with anything outside WoW except for files?

Edited by c0deWorm

My UDFs: ExitCodes

Just curious because I haven't used any WoW bots before (well one, one time, but didn't have the source, so I lost interest)... Has anyone tried coding a WoW addon that saves the needed information into a text file, reading that, and responding via keystrokes?

Is that as inefficient and ineffective as I'm thinking it is?

Also, I seriously doubt it, but does anyone know if LUA inside of WoW has the capability to communicate with anything outside WoW except for files?

Not possible, as World Of Warcraft cannot save files while playing the game.

So when you save some things in WOW you have to logout before the changes are set in the files, this also means that if wow crashes while playing all your settings set while playing before is lost.

So unless you reconnect every 10sec this would not be possible.

ARG, i got it to work, but what my guy kept doing, was he kept jumping becuase i clicked teh box, but h wouldnt attack when he ran past a guy, So i got killed within 3 seconds. He just kept running and jumping

Your settings are wrong then.

Make shure that all tracking points are set corret.

It is fustrating that you have to set the tracking points.

But look forward to my new bot then, it doesn't need any points at all, can run at any resolution and any costum user interface.

Some few updates on that front too;

My bot can now determine the distance to a mob. Which is quite good for ranged mobs but also when it have died and automatically returned to the corpse, then it will try to position itself as far away from a mob or enemy as possible before hitting the resurrect button.

It can also now use both flightpaths (that also includes automatically BG queueing) and the thing i am most proud of is the fact that it can board a Boat and Zeppelin, and remember that this is all done without having to set tracking points and without reading the memory from the game, and go off the Boat/Zep without falling into the water.

Well, no one seems to have noted this, so I will. You all have forgot about WARDEN. Blizzards bot swatter. WARDEN can even read what is in an open web window, finding your bot is only a matter of time, If I were you malu05 I would imediatly remove the source from serculation, that is how Blizz catches botters. You should never have your program in contact with WOW other then reading pixels and mouseclicks/keystrokes. Any bot you are going to use should at least hide it's self from WARDEN, not have a GUI! Most bots have more code then the total of your program just in detection prevention. As you said malu05 this is just a hello worl, so I am not critiziing your work, just letting anyone else who might use this have some fair warining.

In other News:

This looks great as a bot if you forget about the getting banned part. Also what about targeting and killing monsters without them targeting you first? Good work malu05!

Well, no one seems to have noted this, so I will. You all have forgot about WARDEN. Blizzards bot swatter. WARDEN can even read what is in an open web window, finding your bot is only a matter of time, If I were you malu05 I would imediatly remove the source from serculation, that is how Blizz catches botters. You should never have your program in contact with WOW other then reading pixels and mouseclicks/keystrokes. Any bot you are going to use should at least hide it's self from WARDEN, not have a GUI! Most bots have more code then the total of your program just in detection prevention. As you said malu05 this is just a hello worl, so I am not critiziing your work, just letting anyone else who might use this have some fair warining.

I would off cause not remove the source from the forums as the source is not here for use but for studying how you can do it and kin of proof of concept if someone would question it.

1)If people make a bot at home and use it then there would be no problem as the warden is just a definition gathering and not a smart anti hacker that automaticly ban people who does something new. There are some protected memory strings in the game but you can at this time modify almost any string on the client without getting banned. This is eighter stupidity from blizzards side or the proof of (1)

Reading memory doesn't get you banned eighter but it is very easy to detect so i wouldn't even think of going in that direction.

But off cause always be on the guard and keep stuff offpublicity...

-i just realized that i am here defending bots, bah, don't use em!

In other News:

This looks great as a bot if you forget about the getting banned part. Also what about targeting and killing monsters without them targeting you first? Good work malu05!

That was what the caster version did, but i stoped development of the bot before the code was finished so it was not included in the source release here.

I think i will make a demonstration video soon, so people who dont want to risk it can see what the bot does and what part of the source it is running.

Edited by malu05

• 1 month later...

I am totally a newb and have no idea how to use this. There is one 3rd party application usable in warcraft.

That is the music files ;) Is there any way to mask this as a sound file to play music as it works, just an idea and im totally noob and hope this helps

• 1 month later...

Hey malu05.

I really want to test ur great bot so if u can please send it to my e-mail ^^

I tested many bots and now i see ur's gr8 bot so if u can please ^^

Kilmi.

I think you should start by reading the main post. :D

But wouldn't really recommend that eighter, the code is crap, you might find 1 or 2 use full functions but the rest is to the trashcan. :P

tho something interesting might come up the next couple of days :)