Throwback to my first major program...

cdm_Death

Ok so some of you may rember, I was helped with a gui program that took my perants truck drivers info and stacked it into a txt file.... I had alot of help with this and I apreciate all the time people put forth.

I then wrote a prgram (needed no help) to take the txt file and put each peace of info into a spread sheet....

I have a new sub program for this line for my perants... The drivers are slightly less then competent and are having issues sending txt files over the internet... I found out the other day my mother has been copy and pasting email into txt by hand... and then going back and fixing the format because of the email formats... SO...

I need a way to send the txt doc over the internet... I was thinking ftp but there server is kinda =\

so I was thinking id use some of the e-mail calls to do this... does anyone know if it is possible to use an e-mail function... like the smtp ones... and send a file or attachment...?

Edited by cdm_Death

I do believe that in the standard includes there is a SMTP UDF that will send file attachments. Look it up in the helpfile.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)