Dll

you want to change user32.dll ? if a program is using a dll, it might be hard to change it on the fly, and a OS critical file might prove even harder and borders on being a stupid idea (User32.dll is crucial to the operation of Windows. If this file is deleted or changed your system will no longer work).

> there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• Moderators

No, now i changed my mind. I want to create my own .dll with :

-SendInput

-keybd_event

-mouse_event

-GetPixel

Who can teach me? hehehe..

Another language forum that has the ability of making Dlls.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

you are trying to emulate a keypress ? try AutoIT's send function.

keybd_event syntax is :

VOID keybd_event(     

BYTE bVk,
    BYTE bScan,
    DWORD dwFlags,
    PTR dwExtraInfo
);

(although it is superseeded by SendInput)

> there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

No... Actually I'm doing something on the nProtect. It block the input from the AutoIT, so I plan to code/download a DLL which included a function like keybd_event,mouse_event and getPixel. I don't want to use user32.dll because I believe that the nProctect made some changes on it. So I plan to have my own DLL take the nProtect not recognize....

Welcome to Cloudkia.comThe place to Navigate Google Maps on your computer and have your friends view it live from theirs.

nifty...

is it nprotect keycrypt ? if so, I say... good luck, this falls under the category 'out-of-autoit-scope' I think. Uninstallation of nProtect is not possible ?

I wonder if nProtect made changes to User32.dll, makes no sence as a critical dll file might be patched at anytime, making the program stop working.

No... Actually I'm doing something on the nProtect. It block the input from the AutoIT, so I plan to code/download a DLL which included a function like keybd_event,mouse_event and getPixel. I don't want to use user32.dll because I believe that the nProctect made some changes on it. So I plan to have my own DLL take the nProtect not recognize....

Time for some serious homework. :P

Don't forget hooks. :)