SendToA3X

MHz

SendToA3X v1.7

SendToA3X is an alternative to the existing CMenu.

Introduction:

SendToA3X is a very handy SendTo extension. Adds shortcut links to your SendTo menu for any included extensions and executables. It is so handy, that you will save alot of time for those tedious tasks, that SendToA3X can do so easy. Look below at all the features for you to enjoy.

Features:

• Uses PEiD, which is able to recognize installer types, if available in it's the database. Identify Installer uses this information, and is able to popup a window to show parameters associated with that installer. Identify Installer can unpack, admin, record, silent installations, if available. And also create a template AutoIt Script, to suit.
  • 7-Zip2Sfx for easily converting 7z archives to self extracting archives.
  • AutoItMacroGenerator is included to handle recording AutoIt scripts for unidentified installers.
  • AutoIt Archive Script can create archive script from a source folder. This allows AutoIt to act like an archiver.
  • AutoIt Execute Script Gui can execute a single au3/a3x file or select from a folder to execute an au3/a3x file.
  • AutoIt Execute Script StdOut can capture the stdout from a au3/a3x file and show a window after execute of the output.
  • Classes By Text can capture the ControlID's from a selected window.
  • Remove comments from AutoIt3 scripts quickly with Comment Remover.
  • Constants Generator retrieves the constants declarations that your AutoIt script only needs.
  • Create a Directory List. Preset or custom options are available.
  • Files can Execute With Parameters, optional working directory, and allowing for different window states.

Ini2Au3 quickly converts Ini files into AutoIt syntax.

• Filenames and paths can be easily sent to the windows clipboard, by using Path To ClipBoard.
  • Reg2Au3 quickly converts Regedit4 exported files into AutoIt3 syntax.
  • RegKey2Au3 quickly converts a Registry Key into AutoIt3 syntax.
  • Convert VBScript to AutoIt3 scripts using Vbs2Au3.
  • Tidy Au3Recorder Script to optimize generated Au3 scripts created with Au3Recorder.
  • Includes PEiD as a separate item also, which allows the user to enhanced portable executable identification.
Download from:

Homepage Download

:)

Note:

Source code is included as an optional install component in a Inno Setup based Installer.

Easily adaptable with creating your own a3x files to increase features.

Bugs and compliments are welcome.

Latest News:

Version 1.7 released

• Updated source DllCall parameters that use pointers to prevent warning messages.
  • Innounp updated to v0.20.
  • AutoIt v3.2.12.0 compatible.

Edit:

10 Mar,2010 Updated links

Edited by MHz

• 3 months later...

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for the great app. I was getting good of use out of it before I upgraded to Vista, but now for some reason the context flyout menus just appear as folders, and clicking on them does nothing. Is this a Vista problem:? I tried uninstalling it and then removed any trace of SendToA3X I could find in the registry but the issue persists after install.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Hi Dolemite50,

Glad you like the app. As for the problem, check the SendTo folder in the user profile folder to confirm that the shortcut entries are being created in the sub folders. If the shortcut entries exist then it maybe a Vista bug with the SendTo menu context menu extemsion, else if no shortcut entries found then perhaps a Inno Setup bug with a Vista installation. I do not have Vista to confirm the issue but this is 1st news of it happen. No registry entries are created except for install/uninstall entries that Inno Setup creates.

Let me know what you find. :)

Thanks alot MHZ, I really appreciate the speedy response.

Well, I verified that the folders exist in the sendto dir and contain the right shortcuts. They show on the menu but won't cascade or even throw me a bone and display the arrows. It doesn't appear to be an issue with your app because I tried a few different folders with the same result. Dagnab, it looks like you're off the hook. I'm going to miss having somebody to blame my troubles on.

On a brighter note, I found a pretty handy tip while Googling for help. You've likely heard this but just in case; putting a shortcut to SendTo in your SendTo folder it makes it really easy to add items to the SendTo menu.

I'll still be getting a lot of miles out of your app by producing a "MHZ's Greatezt Hitz" collection on the root SendTo menu itself. That'll stop the bleeding until I figure out what I did to anger Mr. Gates oh so many years ago.

Thanks again, looking forward to more of your creations.

• 2 months later...

Updated to version 1.3

I have received notification of a uninstall bug with a certain SendTo entry not being removed. I have corrected the installer and have uploaded it.

Thankyou for your patience to re-downloading the installer if you downloaded the previous 1.3 installer.

I have received notification of a uninstall bug with a certain SendTo entry not being removed. I have corrected the installer and have uploaded it.

Thankyou for your patience to re-downloading the installer if you downloaded the previous 1.3 installer.

MHz, great work again would it be possible to add a switch in installer so to create sub folders in XP send to folder as was in version 1.2 i know folders are not possible in Vista either that or a version for XP and one for Vista

Thanks again :whistle:

Edited by urie

Thanks again :P

At the moment, try the new Microsoft (Vista) way. I am not keen on the idea for a OS dependant or a separate installer to make sub folders for some users. I did not like the concept of removing sub folders from the setup but a hard decision was needed to meet a common standard for everyone. :whistle:

At the moment, try the new Microsoft (Vista) way. I am not keen on the idea for a OS dependant or a separate installer to make sub folders for some users. I did not like the concept of removing sub folders from the setup but a hard decision was needed to meet a common standard for everyone. :whistle:

MHz, no problem thanks for the reply

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Link in basenote broken. I found sendtoa3x here: http://www.4shared.com/file/23674969/e97b1...A3X_15.html?s=1

I'm sure MHz will be back to update the link soon...

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

My apologies for not updating the link and any inconvenience that it may have caused :"> . The old homepage does not exist anymore and I have setup a new homepage to help with sharing.

Thank you Dale for the effort of searching and supplying a working link. That is the official download link at present.

<_<

• 7 months later...

Updated to version 1.7

• Updated source DllCall parameters that use pointers to prevent warning messages.
  • Innounp updated to v0.20.
  • AutoIt v3.2.12.0 compatible.

Look at 1st post for further details.

:)

• 11 months later...

Link Down Here and CMenu 2.6, too. :)

Can anyone Post Either CMenu 2.6 (and/or SendToA3x 1.7)

:party: -> :idea:

[center][font="Tahoma"]What are all those clowns following me for?[/font][/center]

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...